Do you have experience working in a fast-paced office environment?
Are you well-organised and confident individual?
Ready to join a team of professionals?
Ready to join a technology firm with a global presence? Want to join a team of pragmatic leaders who are forward thinking and driven by a relentless desire to improve? A team who are approachable and professional, believe in relationships built on trust, mutual respect and understanding. Our clients’ values define the way they work.
- Communication Skills
- Effectively and clearly communicates with key clients, suppliers, and staff
- Structured in thinking and plans ahead
- Understands the importance of various client meetings and proactively brings challenges to the CEO’s attention
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Has a can-do attitude
- Responds quickly to change requests
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Teams and Zoom
• Set up meetings (online, webinars or f2f) as requested, checking for and moving clashing meetings in accordance with priorities. This includes the creation of diary events and making sure that all pertinent information such as the agenda, is included.
• Propose new times for clashing meetings making sure to first contact all parties involved to ensure that new timing meets with everyone’s approval.
• Manage invitation and contact requests by contacting clients, partners and sending follow up e-mails.
• Ensure ahead of time that all meetings set up have been accepted. If not accepted or declined, liaise with relevant salesperson or invitee direct and/or re-schedule, leaving enough time to fill the gap.
• Liaise with sales team with regards to prospective client meetings and ensure you have all the correct information.
• Attend meetings when requested by the CEO to note take and record minutes.
• Update and manage the client follow-up tracker on an ongoing basis and ensure it is kept up to date.
• Make travel arrangements: book flights and hotels as well as make changes to existing bookings. Ensure time is sufficiently blocked off in the diary for pre and post meeting and flight travel.
• Book meeting rooms and restaurants as directed/requested or in line with travel plans.
• Manage airline and hotel accounts as well as frequent flyer cards and ensure all discounts and points are utilised.
• Occasionally set up meetings, calls, venues, travel & accommodation for Leadership team meetings or sales events.
• Ensure CEO’s timesheets have been timeously and correctly completed in accordance with meetings/events in Outlook. Make sure a meeting metric for the week has been completed and submitted to the CEO.
• Work closely with the PMO team to ensure company administrative tasks are assigned and completed timeously.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.