In a company where talent is valued at all levels of the business, you know that your hard work and ambition will lead you to great places. This is exactly the opportunity you will have with this team who are seeking an Accounts Receivable Collector to join their busy global finance team. We are seeking a credit controller with min. 3 years’ relevant experience to join this team on a permanent, full-time basis. Competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate plus annual bonus!
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt including correct allocation of cash received Manage client relationships and build a professional working relationship with all stakeholders
- Meet key targets as agreed with management e.g., cash collection
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts to AR sub-ledger
- Act as first point of escalation in the tracking & recovery of brokerage fees from clients
- Resolve all questions and queries by having a thorough understanding of all products and relevant calculations
- Generate & send monthly invoices
- Ensure all revenue and invoice files are reconciled and accounted by month end deadlines
- Perform reconciliation of all debtor balances and create aged debt reports
- Understand the end-to-end process flow from trading systems through static data and invoicing to the general ledger
- Maintain accurate intercompany records
- Enter all client queries in the query resolution tool and resolve them in a timely fashion
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes, and procedures
- Comply with policies, guidelines and controls and monitor and report any breaches
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines
- Work with IT to ensure new business is integrated into AR and to ensure AR development requirements are met
What the successful candidate will need?
- Experience in an accounts receivable environment with experience of credit collection, managing aged debt and cash allocation.
- Experience working in the financial services sector preferred.
- Experience of answering client queries interacting with stakeholders.
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment.
- Experience of processing in a controls environment and evidence of controls process improvement.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel.
- Skilled in ERP applications such as Oracle, SAP or JDE.
- Experience of SUN accounting package, desirable.
What you should know…
- Full onboarding from home, with hybrid model of work.
- Competitive Salary, based on experience.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Excellent benefits including annual bonus.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.