We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to join a thriving team in a busy global firm. If you are feeling that you are ready for a more challenging environment then this is where you want to be. Valuing their talent you will be well rewarded and supported throughout your career. If you enjoy working as part of a team, I encourage you to get in contact to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
This role is based in Belfast and is offered on a hybrid working model. Applicants must be resident in NI and avaiable to work from office when required.
Here's what you will need to succeed in this role:
- Experience of working in an accounting environment, interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Proven ability to process a high volume of invoices on a monthly basis
- Experience of working to strict month end close deadlines
- Experience of payment platform and banking software
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- Experience with ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP or similar
- Highly proficient in Mircosoft Office, expecially Excel
If you feel you are the right person to join this team, let us know why! We look forward to receiving your application and speaking with you soon.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.