Do you want to progress and grow your career with an excellent employer?
Would you like to be part of a hard-working team where your commitment is valued?
We welcome your application for the role of Accounts Administrator (Purchase Ledger) with a top client in the agri-food sector who continue to grow their success across the UK & Ireland. Joining this finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Accurate processing of invoices.
- Efficiently responding to supplier queries in a professional and helpful manner.
- Prepare payments for suppliers in a timely manner.
- Assist senior finance team with month end processes.
- Other ad-hoc duties or projects that ensure smooth running of department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in an accounts/finance role.
- Professional or third-level study in Accounting is desirable.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work to a high standard in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- A proactive team-player, with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.