Senior Clerical Officer required for public sector client in Belfast city centre , Northern Ireland. This is temporary ongoing contract starting as soon as possible. You must be able to provide original certificates for all of the required qualifications.
You will provide efficient and effective administrative, clerical and/or secretarial support to functional and operational staff including the Director.
To apply for the position of Senior Clerical Officer, it is essential that you have:
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs (Grades A – C) or equivalent - certificates required
- OCR level 2 Text Processing (with either the Word Processing, Audio Transcription or Typewriting Intermediate Unit) or RSA Stage II Word Processing/Typewriting (parts 1 & 2), or equivalent - certificates required
- Relevant admin experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Clerical/administrative experience working in the public sector
Diamond Recruitment reserves the right to enhance desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
- Hours will be full time; 36 per week (Monday-Friday)
- Hourly rate £8.78
- Temporary ongoing contract
Contact Details & Deadline:
To be considered for the position of Senior Clerical Officer, please forward your CV to Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 9055 8000. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this position searching for the following related terms: admin, secretary, clerical, office, officer, senior administrator, personal assistant, PA, personal secretary, public sector jobs
Experience: 0-1 yrs