Apple Recruitment Services are looking for a temporary Bid Writer and Quality Assurance Manager on behalf of their client based in Lisburn.
The Bid Writing and Quality Assurance Manager will support a broad range of developments across the Business Development Team. Working closely with the Commercial Contracts Manager and wider Business Services Team the post holder will identify new bid and tender opportunities. The post holder will also provide professional leadership in developing and maintaining a quality management system for all Industry Training and Innovation Support delivered by the Business Services Team.
Main Duties include:
- To identify suitable funding opportunities across the UK and ROI main tendering sites
- Manage bid teams and inputs from a variety of corporate and academic staff
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- To secure a minimum of 4 bids / or income value of £300K per year for the Business Services Team.
- Attend regular project review meetings with programme funders
- Work with senior staff to produce a Quality Improvement Plan for the Business Services Unit
- To establish, monitor and review appropriate quality assurance mechanisms for all areas of work
- Contribute to cross college quality improvement systems and processes
- Participate in staff training and development activities to update
- Hold a Degree in English or a related subject
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in Business Services or Business Engagement within SERC
- Demonstrate experience of working on government funded contracts such as DfE and DfC.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in staff management or be able to demonstrate experience of co-ordinating staff from various departments within SERC to deliver training or upskilling support to business.
- Demonstrate experience of implementing and managing a Quality Management System
- Demonstrate experience of report or tender writing within the last 12 months using both financial and statistical supporting data
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A current driving licence and access to a car or have access to a form of transport that will enable the post-holder to fulfil the role in full.
Candidates must also be willing to complete an Enhanced Access NI.
- Temporary initially for 4-6 weeks
- 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday – must be able to adopt a flexible approach including evening work
- Based in Lisburn
- £18.17 per hour
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.