Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their large Public Sector client to recruit a Finance Systems Administrator . This position will be based in Belfast. The hours of this role will be full time. The duties of this position are -
* To assist in the support of the integrated financial management and ancillary systems
* To assist in the review, analysis, development and implementation of systems and processes within the Finance Division.
* To be the first line of contact for all Finance System queries
* To provide adhoc administrative support to the Senior Management Team within Finance Support Services
* Responsibility for the controlled processing of interfaces into the Finance system
* Management of system security including managing users, user profiles, passwords resetting etc for the Finance and other systems
* Providing advice and guidance to users of Finance systems as part of the Helpdesk function
* Provide administrative support for business improvement projects within the Finance Division
* Work closely with the Finance Systems Team to identify and implement opportunities to improve service delivery, by regularly contributing
ideas, suggestions and feedback
* Identify and use appropriate methods of written and verbal communications to suit the needs of customers, communicating
effectively at the appropriate level and pace
* General administrative duties to include but not limited to minute taking, filing, supporting senior management and organising and
* Any other duties identified by the Finance Systems Development
* Manager that are consistent with the grade and which may arise from time to time
To be eligible for consideration you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
* BTEC qualification
*Five GCSE "O" Levels, or equivalent qualification, plus at least 2 years' relevant office experience.
*Competent in the use of excel functionality, including pivots, v-look ups, sorting data etc
*Basic understanding of Computers
*Ability to work as part of a wider team
*Good communication skills
For further information please contact Kennedy Recruitment on 02890 330 555
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to undergo an Access NI Clearance at a cost of £26.00