Vacancy Reference: 19194
We are currently recruiting for a Scale 6 Data Processing Analysis Officerfor the Lisburn area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 36.25 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £11.15.This vacancy is expected to last for 6 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- As part of the Data Processing & Analysis Team support the delivery of an effective and efficient day-to-day modern, professional and responsive data processing and analysis service, providing timely, accurate and consistent information
- To contribute to the achievement of KPI’s for the service
- To carryout research into and assist with the implementation of data information systems/processes/software solutions in the areas of Risk Profiling, Corporate Geographical Information Systems (GIS) & Response Modelling
- To assist in the development of organisation wide Performance Reporting systems and processes
- To research, develop & maintain research methodologies (metadata).
- To assist in the development of a suite of standard reports including mapping/locational information/analysis
- To provide data analysis training to end-users
Applicants must provide evidence by the closing date for application that they meet the following essential criteria:
Have a Level 3 qualification e.g. A-Levels or HNC, ideally with a research or statistical element
Have at least 1 year’s relevant experience working in a statistical analysis/research environment
Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Mathematics,
Have at least 2 year’s relevant experience working in a statistical analysis/research environment
- Demonstrable experience of:
An understanding of data processing/analysis and information management processes;
Experience of carrying out research and the ability to interpret, analyse and present data
- Demonstrate an understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
excellent planning and organisational skills
ability to work under pressure of multiple deadlines
strong interpersonal and communication skills
deliver high quality work with excellent attention to detail
a strong customer orientation
- Possess a current driving licence or have access to a form of transport that will permit the candidate to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- Experience of working in the public sector
- Experience working with Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.