Vacancy Reference: 18969
We are currently recruiting for a Counter Fraud Investigator for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £14.20
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The post holder will carry out investigations into cases of Fraudulent and dishonest practice in or against Health and Social Care Organisations involving employees, contractors, providers and any other person(s) or company with whom the HSC has a financial, contractual or business relationship
It is an essential requirement that, throughout the investigative process, legislative requirements are fully met. This will entail compliance with a range of legislation including the Police and Criminal Evidence (Northern Ireland) Order 1989, the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Human Rights Act 1998
- Comply with the CFS Standard Operating Procedures (SoPS) to ensure standards are applied and maintained
- Carry out investigations efficiently and effectively, ensuring compliance, at all times, with relevant statutory, regulatory and confidentiality requirements.
- Interview and prepare witness statements
- Be central to the effective delivery of the team’s business area objectives
- Ensure regular communication with senior managers and provide comprehensive updates on investigations
- Undertake mandatory and professional training as appropriate
- (a) Degree or Professional Investigative Accreditation * plus 2 years relevant experience to include:
- Experience of undertaking investigations
- Liaison with external Agencies;
- Collection and collation of data;
- Compilation of reports;
- Delivering presentations / briefings to customers / clients.
- (b) 5 years relevant experience as detailed above *
- Degree or Professional Investigative Accreditation
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £18.00.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.