5 x Process Technicians required in Craigavon in Co Armagh, Northern Ireland. These are temporary ongoing positons with a view to being made permanent.
As a Process Technician you duties will include:
- Operate basic processing equipment including charging and discharging of chemicals
- Complete cleaning operations on equipment
- Complete house keeping in all production areas
- Drum up, label and remove waste within production area and transfer to external storage
- Ensure adequate supply of chemicals and consumables are available for each project step and next shift
- Ensure production areas are adequately stocked with necessary equipment
- Operate the company's procedures and cGMP operations in the production area in accordance with training given
- Ensure accurate completion of all documentation
- Ensure compliance with all SOPs in accordance with training
To apply for the position of Process Technician in Craigavon you will meet the following essential criteria:
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent)including Maths, English & Chemistry (must be able to provide certificates)
- Previous experience within an industrial environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages to include Outlook, Word & Excel
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
£7.73 per hour rising to £8.76 after 12 weeks
Hours of work will be a 3 shift rotating pattern covering weekends.
To apply for the position of Process Technician, please forward your CV to Lesley-Ann Kelly at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Lesley-Ann at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 90 558000. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Process Technician, Chemical Handling, Lab Assistant
Experience: 0-1 yrs