MCS Group is delighted to bring a Quality Control Manager role to the market for our client, an innovative driving force in the Science Industry.
This role will give you the responsibility of managing the analytical validation processes including developing a cleaning validation master plan.
- Manage a team dedicated to cleaning and process validation
- Maintaining the validation status of manufacturing processes, equipment and facilities
- Develop and validate methods for sampling and analytical testing of cleaning validation samples
- Work closely with The Change Control Team for impact assessment
- Regulatory and customer inspections
- Manage department budget
- 3rd level qualification in a Technical / Scientific field
- Experience of cleaning validation processes in a pharmaceutical facility
- Experience of managing day to day processes of a Lab based team
- Analytical skills (HPLC, GC, dissolution etc)
Please apply for more information on the roles, package and opportunities for progression.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs