Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting alongside a large division within a public sector organisation for EOI Facilities Coordinator 10mth+ contract; competitive package & free parking; Hillsborough.
The Client - This organisation hosts multiple divisions throughout the agricultural remit of it's operation. With each of the 7 sites allotted a specific functionality. In order to run efficiently; these require a range of personnel to manage different aspects of it's nature/ premis.
The Role - Reporting to the Farming Estates Manger, this 'communications focussed' EOI post will include but will not be limited to assisting with the following coordinational duties:
- Contracts Management
- Fleet Management
- Provision of effective Health & Safety/ Risk Assessment
- Supervision of staff
- General site management
- Oversight of major/ minor work
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
The Person - Please note, this post is relative to a specific post and therefore applicants will only be shortlisted if they're meeting the following criteria:
- At least 3 years in a similar post or similar background (farming)
- Experience of supporting Director Level Operations Personnel
- Knowledge of agricultural operational equipment
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to adopt effective procedure and policy led measures throughout reporting style (written and verbal)
- A 3rd Level qualification in a relative subject to the scope of this remit
- NEBOSH - Certificate Occupational Health & Safety
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
"Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to:
www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information."
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs