Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting exclusively for an Operational Risk Analyst within a Climate Change Project within a leading bank. This role will be Belfast Based but allow Working from Home. This role is a 6 month contract. Full time, 35 hours a week contract.
A leading Retail Bank based in Belfast City Centre
An Operational Risk Analyst working within a large Climate Change Project in a leading retail bank in Northern Ireland
Duties including but not limited to;
- Completing Risk Appetite statements
- Updating Risk Metrics
- Monitoring Risk Controls
- Working with various stakeholders to perform risk control self assessments
- Preparing reports for regulatory bodies including to the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures
- Liaising with regulatory bodies and communicating any regulatory updates to project team
- Manage the project's risk tracker & update process
- Create and communicate the weekly 'Risk round-up' e-mail to project team.
- Prior experience working with an operational risk /project analyst role within risk.
- Experience completing risk appetite statements,
- Experience drafting risk frameworks.
- Prior experience within climate change projects or knowledge of climate change policies
- Experience working with the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Key Account Manager at Honeycomb Jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs