On behalf of the Belfast Health and Social Care Trust Premiere People Healthcare have been requested to recruit Biomedical Scientist
Biomedical Scientist will be required to work as part of a laboratory team within the Trust laboratories in a Microbiology Department.
Hours: Full time
Duration: Maternity cover
Duties that a Biomedical Scientist would be required to carry out:
- Perform the basic laboratory work while corresponding to the training and qualifications of a register BMS
- Carry out appropriate procedures, including those requiring the excise of independent judgement and initiative with minimal supervision.
- To provide personal and direct supervision for trainees and other supportive personnel within the laboratory.
- Assist in research projects
Essential Criteria for Biomedical Scientist
- Must possess an accredited degree plus hold current HCPC registration ( this is mandatory role this role)
- Experience in Microbiology
Premiere would like to invite Biomedical Scientist to send cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs