Diamond Recruitment Group is currently seeking Laboratory Technician TG Grade for our client to work in Armagh Area.
This is a temporary job and This post is required to start ASAP duration of placement will be 6 Months.
- As a TG Laboratory Technician you will complete the following duties:
- Assist with the carrying out of testing of materials used in road construction in the laboratory, including (but not limited to) bituminous materials, concrete and aggregate.
- Assist with onsite performance testing of laid materials.
- Calculation of results and preparation of test reports.
- Assist with calibration and daily checks of equipment used in the laboratory.
- Experience of working on live construction sites and setting up and operation of temporary traffic management would be of benefit, although full training will be provided.
- Evidence of good IT skills required particularly relating to use of Microsoft Word and Excel which are used for calculation of results and preparation of reports
Salary & Benefits
£8.50 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 8-4pm
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Leon McHugh at Diamond Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Leon McHugh at Diamond Recruitment on 02890 558 000, however you must send your CV first to allow me to assess your suitability.
Diamond Recruitment Group are official suppliers for all temporary jobs within the Northern Ireland Civil Service / Public Sector / NICS frameworks.
If interested in any other jobs in NICS on a temporary basis, please get in touch today.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.
ONLY APPLICANTS MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.
Experience: No Minimum Requirement