MCS Group is excited to bring a fantastic Research and Development role to the market for a special firm, who have a passion for developing new products in the energy industry. This Senior role will suit someone who has industrial laboratory experience in Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering or a similar area.
This position offers you the chance to become an integral part of a highly specialised team and for any true Scientist or Engineer, it will allow you to use your talents and see the end product and rewards.
- Innovative research and validation of methods
- Design and development of materials to advance technologies and product
- Selecting the best combination of materials for specific purposes
- Supervising quality control
- Considering the costs implications of materials used and alternatives
- Ideally you will come from a PhD with Industrial experience
- Backgrounds including Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering / Science or Polymers / Plastics would be suitable
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Good communication skills for presenting technical data
- Commercial awareness
On application you will be given the full details of this exciting opportunity.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Manager - Technical and Engineering at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs