Premiere People Healthcare a currently recruiting Youth Justice Practitioners.
We currently have roles available in Coleraine/Ballymena and Enniskillen
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage children and families to assess levels of risk, strengths and need
- Engage children and secure their co-operation in exploring risk, strengths, interests, ambitions and needs
- Work in partnership with children and families through their involvement in the decision-making processes
- Degree in Social Work or Community Youth Work
- Experience of working with young people and families is essential.
- If social work qualified then must be registered with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council
This role is 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. The duration for the role is initially 6 months with a possible extension.
If you require more information or would like to send you CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Healthcare Team on 02890720104.
Experience: 0 yrs