Premiere People Healthcare are a leading supplier to all NHS Trusts throughout Northern Ireland.
We currently have an outstanding vacancy for a Physiotherapist (band 6)
Location: Holywood Arches, Belfast
Team: Community Discharge Team
Duration: Initially 3 months
- Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A minimum of 2 years post registration experience in adult health and social care, which must include a minimum of 1 rotation in the specialist area of community/ elderly rehabilitation
- A range of CPD in the relevant specialist area deemed appropriate by the panel. The minimum requirement would be:- Equivalent postgraduate module / qualification/courses in rehabilitation, or be willing to work towards postgraduate training/module. Evidence of at least 1 course/workshop - such as Completion of at least one of the Bobath modules1,2 or 3; Falls management, Frailty etc
- Membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy is desirable but not essential
Pre-employment checks must be completed before starting assignment.
For more information on this role or any similar roles we have please contact the Healthcare Team on 02890720104 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs