MCS Group are proud to be partnering with Mainstay DRP as they seek to recruit a Residential Services Manager to join their leadership team.
Who are Mainstay DRP?
Mainstay is a well-established and continually expanding, developing charity which provides care and support services to people with a learning disability and their families in the Downpatrick area. With an annual income of £4 million and 170 employees the charity now wishes to recruit a Residential Services Manager to act as a Champion, Leader and Protector of service delivery within the organisation.
The Residential Services Manager role will be based at the Head Office in Downpatrick and will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring mainstay's compliance with relevant legislation. Working in partnership with colleagues in the Senior Management team you will ensure the provision of high quality services enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Service Delivery
- Service Development
- Team Management and Leadership
- Quality Assurance
- Promotion and Public Awareness
The ideal candidate for the Residential Services Manager role will be:
- QCF Level 5 qualified in Leadership & Management or qualified in nursing/social care
- Eligible for acceptance by the RQIA as a Registered Manager
- Able to show evidence of a minimum of 5 years experience in a health & social care setting with at least 3 years in an operational management capacity
- Knowledgeable and understanding of current legal responsibilities and standards for the service
- Able to be flexible where necessary on working hours
- In possession of a full driving licence and their own vehicle
- Filled with a strong sense of purpose, excellent communication skills and leadership qualities
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and vibrant charity that makes a genuine difference in the local community. A competitive salary and benefits package are available alongside an on-call allowance, free parking and scenic working location
For more information contact Phil Clarke at MCS Group or submit your CV via the link provided to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs