MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a global Pharmaceutical company in Co. Down, to recruit a Quality Manager to join their Corporate team QA department.
Want to join a Global leader, with genuine opportunities for career progression?
Come from a Quality background in Pharmaceutical?
- Monitor quality performance of the operational units to cGMP and escalate identified issues to site leadership.
- Ensure the plans are provided by the operational business unit owners to address all identified discrepancies from expected quality performance.
- Perform internal Quality audits as well as participating in Manufacturer, supplier and sub-contractor audits as required.
- Identify KPI's for site operational quality performance and communicate these, monitor and report on the KPI's.
- Strong experience in a Quality auditing or similar function in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Third level qualification in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- Good working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
Priority will be given to candidates with Knowledge of sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical product manufacturing, filing processes and analytical processes.
Leading salary and benefits will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs