MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a global Pharmaceutical company in Co. Down, to recruit a QMS & Ops Compliance Manager to join their Quality division.
Experience implementing Quality Management Systems and CI projects?
Come from a Strong Quality background in Pharmaceutical?
- Handle Quality investigations arising from identified deficiencies
- Work alongside Operations to implement, maintenance and improvement of Quality management systems and Continuous Improvement projects with the Manufacturing team.
- Investigating, documenting and reporting of Customer Complaints, Deviations, OOS, CAPAs and other quality non-conformances
- Participating, as a key contributor, in GMP audits by regulatory authorities
- 3 years experience in a GMP environment, working in a Quality/Technical role
- Third level qualification in a science subject
- Excellent knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)and Quality Management Systems
- Experience with sterile dose form manufacture.
Leading salary and benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs