To promote our drive to ensuring the highest standards of service in health care and to our temporary nurses, we introduced our reward incentive scheme in October 2018.
Reward Incentive, how will it work?
For each hour worked in the health service via Kennedy Health and Social Care between the 1st October 2018 - 30th December 2018 you will receive a reward incentive directly from us in addition to your basic pay totalling:
Band 5 Nurses: Earn a combined reward payment of £20.49 - £27.39 per hour
Band 6 Nurses: Earn a combined reward payment of 22.99 - £31.38 per hour
* This will be for our current temporary nurses and new nurses who register to work within a Northern Ireland health service assignment via Kennedy Health and Social Care.*
This scheme is a for a limited time only (likelihood of extension), therefore please get in touch with our healthcare team (028) 9033 3990 to gain more information and to get started. Please quote vacancy number 16339.
Why Kennedy Health and Social Care?
Kennedy Health and Social Care are a proud Top Tier supplier of nursing locum staff to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. We have regular shifts available in various hospital sites and departments throughout NI, therefore please get in touch now to register.
As well as the reward incentive scheme, Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED Top Tier agency supplier- With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being among the first to know about new vacancies and the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Fully compliant for your position
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
Experience: To be eligible for this position you must: * Applicants must be a Registered Nurse on Part 1 of the NMC Register Kennedy Health & Social Care is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Health & Social Care adheres to all current employment legislation.
* Current NMC registration is required.
* Applicants must demonstrate full understanding of the NMC Scope of Professional Practice and
* Patient Manual Handling & Basic Life Support Training complete within the last 12 months is a prerequisite for the role
* Be willing to undergo an Enhanced Access NI clearance. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences
To be eligible for this position you must:
* Applicants must be a Registered Nurse on Part 1 of the NMC Register
Kennedy Health & Social Care is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Kennedy Health & Social Care adheres to all current employment legislation.