Service Manager, Supported Housing Manager, Learning Disabilities
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be working in partnership with a reputable charity located in Downpatrick, who are seeking to recruit a new Service Manger to take responsibility of one of their Supported Housing Facilities.
The company aims to provide domiciliary care and support for adults who have autism and learning disabilities, promoting as much independence as possible while getting to know each service user individually.
Your new role
As a registered manager of this 24/7 supported housing service, you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team, you will ensure the provision of high-quality services enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
What you'll need to succeed
* 2 years' experience in a management position within a social care setting.
* QCF (NVQ) Level 5 in Care (Adults)
* Experience of working with adults who have a learning disability.
* Experience of working within a Supported Housing Environment
* Strong leadership and management skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Positive, proactive and resilient approach to lead this busy service
* Able and confident to lead, motivate and inspire a team
* Ability to work under pressure
* Strong team worker
* Full Clean Driving License with access to a car
* Excellent IT and report writing skills
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 statutory holidays
- Medicash health cash plan
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive management team
- Career building opportunities
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs