Cleaners required for a hospital in Enniskillen.
Your new company
You will be working for a company who undertakes the cleaning within Enniskillen hospital.
Your new role
- Responsible for maintaining a clean working environment within wards, bathrooms, shower rooms, toilets and corridors
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
- You will be required to work on ladders so you shouldn't have an issue with working at height.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have a good work ethic.
- You will need to be willing to work in areas where Covid-19 patients are being tested
- You will need to be willing to do an accessNI enhanced clearance check
- You must be willing to work, days, nights, evenings and weekends.
What you'll get in return
- You will get a competitive hourly rate and ongoing work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs