Deputy Manager, Learning Disabilities, Care Home, Nursing, Full-time, Permanent
Your new company
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a superb care facility based in Armagh who have an immediate opportunity for a Deputy Home Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This modern and tastefully decorated facility is split into several bungalows. In total the site is home to 30 service users living with learning disabilities, autism and mental health conditions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking company who put their residents and their staff at the forefront of everything they do.
If you are a dedicated Nurse with a genuine desire to make a positive impact in the lives of others, then you will be given all the support you need to succeed.
Your new role
As Deputy Manager you will take pride in providing the highest standards of care to all residents and manage the Service to the highest standards, ensuring the people who use the services can be supported to live as independently as possible and achieve their goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering best practice in Nursing whilst continually developing the service.
What you'll need to succeed
- NMC Registration
- Previous experience within a similar service
- Previous experience in leading a team
- Strong working knowledge of RQIA standards
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A positive work attitude
What you'll get in return
- Highly Competitive salary
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development
- Close to public transport
- Career progression opportunities
- Free parking
- Benefits package including gym membership, dental insurance and cycle to work scheme
- A rewarding environment where everyone works together as one team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs