Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a Band 5/6 Social Worker for a temporary full time role in the Family Intervention Team - Dromalane House Newry to start immediately for six months initially. The expected working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are the proud first suppliers of Agency Social Workers to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland.
Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED the #1 agency supplier for social work/social care support roles - With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being the first to know about new vacancies, the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities as well as being the preferred professional choice by the organisations we represent.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in social work
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various roles and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Dale Robinson or Wes McCullough a call on 028 9033 0555.
The ideal candidate must:
* Hold a recognised Professional Social Work qualification.
* Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
* Completed assessed year of employment (AYE)
* Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
* Be available to start immediately
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.