Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Project Manager for 9 months (with possible extension) for £11.00 per hour for the first 12 weeks, thereafter £14.81 per hour in Belfast.
Pay rate: 0-12 weeks £11.00 p/h
13+ weeks £14.81 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week during the period of Monday to Friday
- Experience of managing transformation projects in the public sector
- Knowledge of PRINCE2
- Experience of Agile processes and ability to work with a development team using Scrum
- Ability to work with a range of Stakeholders and with a mix of technical and non-technical staff/contacts
- Good communications and influencing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited guidance
- Experience of managing a complex project with multiple work streams, competing deadlines and priorities
- Experience of implementing change management
- Day to day oversight of the project
- Ensure agreed products are delivered to required specification and quality within budget and according to plan/deadlines
- Plan and monitor progress, expenditure, resources, initiation of corrective action for all work streams
- Maintain and update all project documentation
- Project Administration including organisation of monthly project boards
- Project risk and issue management
- Project updates to key stakeholders
- Direct and motivate the project team
- Manage third party contributions to the project
- Timely and accurate stakeholder communication
- Initiation and Management of Project Health Checks/Gateways as necessary and ensure recommendations following out of reviews are prioritised and actioned
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Access NI. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, HELEN McNAMARA will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 21ST FEBRUARY AT 2PM.
Experience: 0 yrs