Marketing Manager (Belfast)
£25,000 per annum + potential flexible working hours
Your new Employer
A growing company that specialises in the design of booking and management systems for the tourism and leisure sector in the UK and EU. Due to sales growth they are seeking to appoint a marketing manager, who will be responsible for expanding the corporate brand and product awareness within the UK and Europe.
Your new Role
This is a varied role that involves, planning, advertising, public relations, event organisation and product development. You will also be responsible for the launching of new products and services to the market and assist in developing marketing campaigns to promote our products and services.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate success or experience in some of the following:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and generate demand for the product.
- Web-based marketing and strategy creation, involving copyrighting and producing effective visual content.
- Liaising with designers and printers.
- Arranging effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Manage the launch of new products and releases.
- Market intelligence - know our buyers and understand their buying criteria.
- Write articles, press releases and manage website content.
Key to success
To be successful in the role you will be a creative and tech savvy marketing professional with at least 3 years’ experience in a marketing role.
The ideal candidate will understand the important connection between sales and marketing and will be able to develop effective marketing strategies aimed at specific demographics or locations in order to boost sales, increase email open rates and generate leads to action. We are not seeking candidates whose strenghts lie more on the social media, Facebook or Twitter type campaigning but rather those who have marketed with PPC campagins, product launches and Print/media marketing.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound B2B marketing activities for an established booking and management system as well as B2C marketing for new and exciting planned projects within the company.
You will develop innovative marketing programmes that help drive sales, while growing and strengthening the brand.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
The ideal candidate should have...
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing related subject.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Demonstrate originality and creativity in marketing plans.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar marketing role.
What you need to do now!
Shortlisting is already in progress, therefore you should forward your up to date CV to our dedicated Consultant Fionntán Gamble at fionntan @ hnhhumancapital.com. Alternatively, please feel free to call Fionntán on 02890 316948 for a confidential chat and to discuss the opportunity further. If this role is not suitable for you but you think a colleague or friend may like to apply, please feel free to pass on our details and have them get in touch ASAP.