Plus Company benefits
Our client is seeking to recruit a marketing manager who is creative, data-driven and demonstrates an ability to lead and develop all marketing activities. They are a growing company who have experienced significant success recently and are looking to capitalise and expand further on that success.
Reporting directly to the MD, the marketing manager will liaise with senior leaders to build and execute a marketing strategy for both service and product development opportunities. You will be given responsibility for identifying market opportunities, carrying out market research, coordinating campaigns, organising events, developing customer relationships and identifying sales prospects.
This role has an international focus and will on occasion involve the marketing manager representing the company at international events in a customer facing capacity.
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role – (B2B experience highly desirable)
· A degree in a Marketing or Business related field – (CIM qualification desirable)
Demonstrable evidence and experience of:
· Using digital marketing to transform channel revenue and customer acquisition
· Exceptional writing and editing skills for various channels, but specifically brochures, case studies, blogs, websites and social media
· Writing, managing and delivering a marketing plan.
· The marketing mix and in delivering compelling marketing campaigns.
· Digital marketing, and in particular using social media tools.
· Developing business opportunities and to launch new initiatives.
· Excellent written, numerical, analytical and ICT Skills.
In addition to a very Competitive Salary, you will have the benefit of Private medical cover, be rewarded with an Annual Bonus scheme and avail of a Generous Company Pension.
If you are keen to explore this role further, please forward your CV to our specialist recruitment consultant Fionntán Gamble without delay at fionntan @ hnhhumancapital .com (no spaces)