Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading technical consultancy house.
They have an exciting new requirement for an experienced UX Professional. This is an exciting position in a busy and modern technology environment.
Are you a problem solver, experienced in web, mobile and software design? If so, this could be the role for you!
Do you want to bring your knowledge and creative thinking to projects and have a high degree of autonomy and ownership when it comes to defining the user interface and experience?
You will be the voice of product design making sure customer solutions are delivered as expected whilst raising the bar in terms of the overall user experience and design. You will have a key role in the process using your artistic and creative skills to deliver innovative and intuitive user experiences that add real value to our customers and their users base.
Does this sound like you?
- An impressive design portfolio.
- 3+ years’ experience designing and delivering digital products/ services.
- Strong fundamentals in design, illustration, typography, colour and strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, visual communication or similar (Desirable)
- Deep knowledge of user centric design methods of innovation and ideation
- Deep knowledge of marketing communications principles, creative and art direction
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of a design
- Proven experience working on UX aspects of a product.
- Highly proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop. Familiarity with prototyping software packages, similar to UXpin and Adobe XD
You’ll need to be an all-rounder, with experience in user experience, branding, graphic design and
UI design for web, mobile apps and browser based software. You’ll run workshops with stakeholder and collaborate with our business analysis/development teams to define the creative vision and user experience for new projects.
If you’re passionate about design and User experience, like challenges and have a good eye for detail this is the opportunity for you!
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: UX UI Design Analysis Prototyping Wireframing