Marketing Assistant (3 Month contract)
Salary: £21,000 per rota
Our client provides the latest innovative software technology into the Public Sector. They have a temporary position for a marketing assistant to join with a possible view to extension.
Responsible for the general administration within the marketing team. You will work closely with the marketing department for an efficient approach to event coordination and data management. You will be responsible the coordination of UK events, maintenance of customer data in CRM systems and helping with the coordination of marketing materials.
· Work within Education and corporate marketing/communications teams for the logistics of events and promotional materials, Including packing event resources, managing external couriers and booking onsite logistics
· Maintain and contribute to marketing database as required
· Managing social media platforms during events
· Oversee direct mailings
· Oversee inbound customer quires
· Provide marketing administration including purchase orders / expenditure
· Stocktaking and co-ordinating production of a wide range of marketing materials
· Liaise with Suppliers to execute oral and written promotional briefs
· Interview customers for case studies
· Support Marketing and Sales
· Good academic record with degree level or equivalent
· Ability to manage own workload and prioritise
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Strong Administration skills
· Proficient will computers
· Strong work ethic
This role is for an immediate start
For more information please contact Stephen Turkington on 02890325325 or apply via the link.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response. Only candidates who can demonstrate on their CV that they can meet the above criteria will be contacted.