MCS Group is currently working alongside an innovative and award-winning advertising and marketing agency based in the North Down area to recruit a Social Media Manager to join their team.
My client is a fully-integrated Agency, which offers Strategy, Advertising, Design, Digital, Videography, Media and Branding, as well as PR. They work with some of UK & Ireland's best-known companies and are keen to add to their creative, collaborative and innovative team.
As a Senior Social Media Manager, you'll be in a leader in your field. You will be immersed in
all aspects of social media management including content creation, social advertising and
analytics. The Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for generating and
implementing creative social media strategies that generate excellent results for clients.
You'll have excellent knowledge of social advertising and will have a strong understanding of what makes great content on social media channels. You will need to be passionate about social media and be knowledgeable about emerging platforms and trends.
- Creating, monitoring and optimising paid social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Creating and managing social media strategies and campaigns for a wide range of clients.
- Analysing performance of social activity in line with KPI's and constantly seeking ways to improve campaign performance and ROI.
- Working with the wider team to develop creative social media extensions for integrated advertising campaigns.
- Content planning and delivery, using tools such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social to manage multiple social media channels
- Managing client relationships and budgets for social campaigns.
- Form key relationships with influencers & partners
- Generating new business and revenue opportunities for the Agency.
- Managing a team of social media and digital executives.
- 3rd level qualification in a related subject.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable track record of running successful paid social media campaigns.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Facebook insights and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and understanding of social algorithms and search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- Effective written communication and presentation skills with meticulous proof-reading skills.
- A team player who is comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Hold a current and valid Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Must be willing to travel including overnight stays.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Deadline for applications 4pm 12th June 2021
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs