Are you Senior Account Manager or Account Director keen to take on a new challenge in your career? MCS Group is proud to be working alongside an ambitious, though friendly, award-winning agency to recruit a highly organised, motivated, and self-directed Senior Digital Account Director to join their team.
This role will involve not only the planning, implementation, management and review of digital communications activity for a range of exciting key clients but will also involve strategic input into new business development opportunities and helping to push the digital agenda for the agency.
This is a line management role and you will have the opportunity to manage internal teams, providing constructive feedback to staff members.
What this role requires:
- Going beyond the client's brief to provide a holistic thinking to digital problems.
- Coordinating successful strategies across digital marketing channels and working with the wider agency team (including offline and online departments) to ensure consistency of messaging across both offline and online channels.
- Excellent understanding of the digital media platforms (in particular PPC, Programmatic, Social, Content Partnerships, Influencer Partnerships), the current landscape and future trends.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong understanding of Google Analytics and Data Studio and other analytical platforms and how to distil the most relevant / important information to input into strategic and tactical campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills, planning ahead, prioritising, scheduling and administrating projects (including ensuring technical specification are being adhered to) across the portfolio of accounts in an effective manner.
- Ability to cost out projects effectively and manage client budgets, maximising revenue streams from each account for the Agency.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to create reports, briefing documents and presentations.
- Ability to keep up to date with industry trends (networking, researching, reading blogs, and other news / information sources) to identify and share best practice across all disciplines.
- Experience of organic social with the ability to support management of in-house social channels in line with the Digital & Social Strategy.
- Good understanding of web design development process including UX, scoping, project management frameworks, user testing and research.
- 3rd level qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years digital experience, ideally within an agency setting, with at least 2 years' experience at a more senior level.
- Excellent digital knowledge across a wide range of channels with a desire for continuing professional development.
- Strong knowledge of websites including understanding of user journeys, UX, wireframes etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interrogate data, determine trends and consider the 'so what's' from campaign data to provide recommendations for refinement/ improvement.
- Strong initiative with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills (open, friendly, and supportive attitude).
- Appreciation for the creative process and skilled at working with creative teams.
- A tough but fair negotiator; being able to think coolly in stressful situations; dealing professionally and objectively with both colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with occasional long hours.
- Ability to give and take constructive criticism.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs