MCS Group is currently working exclusively with a Labaroma, an intuitive and creative aromatherapy blending software provider with customers across the globe, to recruit an experience and innovative Email Marketing Specialist to join their team. This will be a fully remote role with a salary of £30k - £35k on offer for the successful candidate.
The Marketing department will lead the way in demonstrating commitment to being customer-led in all activities. As an Email Marketing Specialist to structure, create, deliver, and convert an exciting email marketing programme to various consumer segments with the brand. The role involves creating compelling digital content for our global education markets with primary focus on North America and Canada. The role involves being able to track and provide a ROI for the brand across the educational product line.
Working closely with the Content Strategist and Director, you will produce and execute email marketing campaigns across geographies and business divisions.
- Structure the email marketing data into segmented audiences in order to create individualised content calendars most relevant and useful to each consumer segment.
- Creative copywriting for all email marketing campaigns. Applying a consistent brand narrative, style, messaging and tone of voice across all email marketing. This includes using data-driven insight and understanding of the topical discussion areas for our audiences to allow us to engage in the most effective way.
- Landing page content production including copy-writing for lead magnets and landing pages for new product launches. All copy will align with the email marketing journey potential students will encounter from the business from the minute they engage with the brand digitally.
- Plan and execute engaging, relevant and on-brand content (and identifying newsjacking opportunities) for email marketing including daily monitoring, posting, promotion and ROI reporting to the management team.
- Work with affiliates and partners as well as internal subject matter experts globally to support email campaign and promotion production.
- Script writing and storyboarding, plus working with our designers to create compelling video and visual content.
- 3+ years of B2C email marketing and content creation
- Relevant digital media planning and implementation experience, to include content marketing, email segmentation, digitally driven campaigns
- Using data and metrics to both define and optimise content
- Understanding of wireframing webpages and UX principles
- Experience of working in a technology / digital education / SaaS business
- Experience of working to agile marketing principles
- An interest in health / wellness / aromatherapy
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs