MCS Group is working alongside an International e-commerce business on the recruitment of an E-Commerce Manager. Responsible for the management of 2 key websites across both B2B and B2C markets, you will not only control and manage the sites, but also handle the scale up of the business.
With over 183,000 customers globally and a marketing spend of over £300,000 and expected to increase further, this an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join a successful team and play an instrumental role in the next phase of growth.
An attractive salary and profit-sharing options will be available for the successful candidate.
- Overseeing design, development, and performance of 2 websites
- Design and execute roadmaps
- Prepare reports and analyse conversion numbers
- Develop, implement and manage Social Media Campaigns, liaising closely with external agencies to create suitable collateral
- Maintain the company website and online presence to maximise impact, including analysis of Google Analytics
- Develop and implement Marketing Plans to enhance the global standing and appearance of the company
- Analyse marketing statistics and provide strategic direction by undertaking competitor and market analysis
- Implement targeted Google Ad campaigns on an international level to align with the overarching marketing strategy
- Manage a range of budgets on active campaigns to ensure ROI
- Proven experience in conducting campaign performance analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in capturing and analysing data to drive effective strategies
- The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs