Marketing Executives and Assistants, would you like to work for a market-leading company with the freedom to work in either their Belfast of Newry location? If you are a Marketing professional with at least 2 years' experience, then keep on reading…
As a Marketing Executive you will oversee and implement the marketing strategy with a particular focus on the digital strategy - planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. You will work alongside a Part-Time Marketing Assistant to maintain, create and update content on the company website and social media platforms.
In this role you will:
- Create and upload regular copy and images to the company website.
- Update sites and information on the company website on a regular basis.
- Write and manage a content for online channels, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and anything further added to the online presence.
- Schedule social media content on each platform and create reports on social media platform performances.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain google ad-words campaigns.
- Negotiate with media suppliers' best price for campaigns.
- Provide web analytics reports to measure online performance.
- Continually work on the SEO on the company website.
- Contribute new ideas to help create brand awareness.
- Research and book relevant trade events that the company should attend.
- Create and distribute internal marketing material.
- Manage and mentor Marketing Assistant
- At least 2 years' experience in working in a Digital Marketing Role.
- A degree in marketing or related subject.
- The ability to manage multiple campaigns at one time.
- The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative
- Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality
- Demonstrable commitment to good customer care
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages to include Excel & Word
- Experience in photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator packages.
- A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or* have access to a form of transport (*This relates to any person who has declared to having a disability which debars them from driving).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs