ECommerce Manager - Moira
Ecommerce Manager - Moira
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity to work for a passionate, innovative company based in Moira with a fantastic company culture. This company have successfully been in business for over 100 years and have gone from strength to strength and are now a market leader in their field. Due to expansion they are recruiting for a Ecommerce Manager on a permanent basis. The hours of work are Monday - Friday 9-5.30. Salary is negotiable
Your new role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In conjunction with the Retail Manager deliver a strategy to increase sales and profitability, increase market share and generate new business for the eCommerce site;
- In conjunction with the Retail Manager prepare and deliver an annual sales budget for the continued growth of the business;
- In conjunction with the Retail Manager assist with the development and delivery of an annual marketing plan for the store;
- Keep up to date with technological advancements, continually seeking for ways to improve the eCommerce site functionality, customer shopping experience and ensure best practice across all devices and platforms are optimised;
- Keep up to date with competitors' activities and market trends.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the eCommerce site to ensure a high standard of customer service is achieved;
- Lead, manage and motivate a small team of dedicated sales personnel.
- Manage staffing levels and working rotas to ensure appropriate levels of staff on-site to meet the needs of the business relative to expected orders;
- Manage products listed on the eCommerce site daily, reviewing stock levels, slow moving lines, delisted products, price changes and product descriptions;
- Implement the company stock control policy for the store ensuring, routine stock counting is carried out and proper stock rotation is applied in accordance with company policy;
- Manage overhead costs for the business, to ensure running costs stay within budget;
- Co-ordinate staff training and development in conjunction with the Retail Manager to ensure that all staff have the skills, attitudes and behaviours to meet the needs of the business;
- Ensure all customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner as defined by company policy to maximise customer service;
- In conjunction with the Retail Manager have a Performance Management System in place which includes setting and reviewing on a regular basis key performance indicators for all staff;
- Oversee the management of returned products to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise stock loss;
- Manage product discounting and settlement discounts to ensure the gross margin targets for the business are achieved.
Marketing & Promotion
- In conjunction with the Retail Manager prepare and deliver an annual marketing and promotion plan for the store;
- Ensure online promotions, are implemented and promoted in a timely manner to maximum effect;
- Manage regular online and email marketing campaigns to drive sales and website traffic
- In conjunction with the software company ensure effective search engine optimisation and the management of bespoke advertising;
- On a regular basis, provide promotional content for the Group Communications Manager to utilise for promotion on social media and other communication channels.
- Manage and report monthly google analytics to monitor eCommerce traffic and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent starting salary. You will receive training and support from a market leading organisation. You will enjoy an exciting and creative work environment with a team of dedicated professionals.
What you need to do now ...
If you are interested in this role call Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or email cv. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job please call me for a confidential discussion.
Experience: 0 yrs