Marketing Specialist (Software Disruptor)
- Are you ready to take a step towards building your own a marketing team?
- Are you a strong all-rounder? Analytical, brand conscious and accountable?
- Could you play a key part in building a disruptive tech company with an already impressive client base?
If so, its likely my client would like to speak with you about how their business could help you achieve your career ambitions.
My client is a technology disruptor, think Uber or Deliveroo. Theyre tackling a traditional industry in a new way and have already signed some of the biggest names in their market, namely the pharmaceutical sector.
The business is at a stage where they would like to bring the majority of theirmarketing in house, bar specialist niche functions - videography, PPC etc.
Still a small team of around 10, high energy, big thinkers youll benefit from a collaborative culture, and whilst operating in a standalone marketing function, have plenty of interested team members who will listen to your ideas and respect your industry knowledge, just as you can lean on theirs.
The Role Person
- The ideal person for the role will love working with data, these guys have been gathering information on trends, behaviours, and demands in their market for over 4 years now and its there for the taking to create your own robust strategy and build on their success.
- Return on investment is key, whilst a sensible budget exists for growth plans, theyll need to know that you are savvy enough to make all you can of it and to manage the businesses model of ever-increasing marketing budgets as the business grows.
- As time goes on and you secure your successes in customer numbers you will be encouraged to build a team of your own specialists but people management experience isnt a prerequisite.
- In the nature of tech start-ups, its assumed there will be times where reaction to demand is necessary. If leaving a hard-slogged unfinished project to jump to the next doesnt send you in a spin this could be the type of pacey environment you thrive in.
- Perhaps most attractive of all is the real opportunity to carve brand identity and guidelines for the business and hone a tone of voice which has the familiarity of your target markets lingo yet conveys a better way of doing things, as the new kid in town.
- Youll need at least 3 years hard slog behind you in a busy marketing role to be ready for the challenge.
- Digital output is key so impressive examples of social/email campaigns that you have created and delivered will be meaningful.
- Youll ideally understand the granular detail of cost per acquisition, as youll have run campaigns driving customers and leads.
- Flair for writing is key, the target market expects a certain tone, will you be able to modernise and set it apart?
- Solid base salary and individual contribution bonus.
- Pension contribution
- 28 Days Holiday
- Regular appraisals and reviews with career progression in mind.
- Flexibility around start finish
- Other elements are negotiable.
For more information on this or any other marketing opportunity I am advertising, or to discuss your marketing career ambitions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Every applicant is guaranteed a response.
Experience: 3-4 yrs