Are you a driven and creative marketing professional who is available for a 12 month contract?
Do you have a 3rd level qualification in a marketing related subject?
Would you like to work for a leading company on a fixed term basis?
We have a very exciting role with a fantastic business as they look to appoint a marketing officer for a period of 12 months. If interested or owuld like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Officer will assist in the implementation of the company marketing activities. The Marketing Officer must demonstrate a broad and in depth understanding of the full range of marketing disciplines, and how they come together to create integrated communications and impact. They must also have a hands-on approach across all operational areas, taking responsibility for day to day projects and activities.
- Create graphics, brochures, leaflets, and ad hoc marketing material for for external and internal communications
- Manage the company website updates. Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Work alongside the digital agency to develop campaigns, artwork and designs.
- Alongside Marketing Manager manage all direct mail campaigns
- Assist with the development and delivery of the annual integrated marketing plan in line with agreed targets (inc. sales connection targets & brand targets) and budgets
- Liaise closely with internal teams, ensuring that marketing activities are targeted appropriately and are relevant to chosen audiences
- Ensure consistency of brand in all corporate communications and across all media & platforms
- Oversee the website and organic social media strategy by developing and maintaining various platforms with updated and engaging content
- Assist with various internal and external company events
- Coordination of media and stakeholder relations with PR agency, including exhibitions and installer events, supporting the sales programme, corporate announcements, sponsorship activities, and involvement in corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Act as role model to promote, develop and maintain a culture of teamwork both within own area and across all internal teams
- Any other duties as directed by the Marketing Manager
- A degree in Marketing, Interactive Multimedia Design or relevant discipline, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a fast-paced Marketing design role
- Experience creating artwork using design software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva)
- Highly computer and web literate, with experience in CMS
- First class communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of marketing disciplines
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work on a diverse set of projects at one time, prioritising and producing high quality work to strict deadlines
- Possess a full current driving licence
- Digital Marketing Qualification
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.