Are you a graduate looking to work with a team of professionals?
Do you have an eye for detail?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
The Pitch Assistant will work closely with the APAC BD team function providing day-to-day support for all pitch related activities. The incumbent will also work with other support areas such as Creative Services, Document Production and Library Services.
Role and responsibilities
The role will require someone who is highly organised, efficient, and keen to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The job will include, but not be limited to:
- Proposal materials - producing first draft proposal, pitch presentations and credential statements, in line with quality standards. Ensuring all proposal information is uploaded to the central CRM system in a timely manner.
- Data management - capturing and maintaining all relevant matter information from fee earners in the relevant practice groups, publishing marketing descriptions and ensuring all CVs are up to date and accurate.
- Marketing collateral - working with relevant BD manager(s) to update credential documents with significant deals/experience, awards, personnel etc.
- Legal directories - ensuring information captured during legal directory research periods is reflected in the central CRM system.
- Supporting the Marketing and Business Development function with other pitch outputs as required.
- Graduate (degree in Business/related discipline) with an interest in further professional qualifications (eg CIM)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail as well as excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, multi task (especially urgent requests) and work well under pressure (while adhering to deadlines)
- Well organised, flexible and proactive nature
- Strong time management skills
- Sense of responsibility, accuracy and confidentiality
- A hunger to learn and take on all tasks that will aid in the learning including keeping up to date with legal and commercial developments relevant to the product areas and sectors
- Strong client focus
- Sophisticated communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a similar role in a professional services environment (law firm or other professional services provider is preferred)
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.