Join this leading global law firm as a Digital Marketing Assistant within their Digital & Marketing Technology Team. At the forefront of their industry, their digital channels include public and client websites, email marketing, mobile apps, content libraries, social media, podcasts, and blogs.
This role would be ideal for an ambitious individual who is eager to develop and advance their skills with an expanding and successful team. You would work with a team who are responsible for the technologies that support core BD and marketing processes.
Are you ready to seize the opportunity?
- Delivering support for the firm's marketing information system, focussing on providing high quality data management support throughout supported platforms
- Support Desk maintenance and responding to queries from stakeholders in a timely manner
- Providing support and training to users in the business
- Collating statistics and interpreting data
- Monitoring system logs
- Assisting with SharePoint site support
- Deleting or archiving records
- Participating in further projects requiring Marketing Technology input
- Experience of working with data and data handling
- Understanding of how information systems and processes work
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Understanding of how to isolate and delegate issues when required
- IT literate
- Capable of working under pressure
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 23 Days holiday plus 10 bank holidays
- Hybrid working
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.