Are you an experienced digital marketer who has supervisory experience?
Do you have strong PPC, SEO and social media knowledge & experience?
Would you like to work for a leading agency with competitive remuneration?
We have a very exciting role with an award winning business as they look to appoint a Digital Marketing Manager. If interested or have any questions call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
Our client is a multi award winning agency in the heart of Belfast. With a boutique feel, the company is home to long standing employees who are very hard working and extremely creative. The company is very customer focussed which has helped them build an eviable reputation for quality throughout Ireland. If you would like to be part of an exceptional team then keep reading!
The office is full of talented, dedicated and creative people. They are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for technology, the internet and digital marketing.
You will work with a diverse range of new and existing clients to define effective digital marketing strategies. You will work closely with the digital delivery team to ensure that the campaigns being implemented are successful and in line with the clients' goals. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will play a key role in growing the digital marketing department.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business and devise digital marketing strategies to suit their needs
- Ensure that the delivery of tailored digital strategies are high quality and in line with set expectations
- Take responsibility for planning and budgetary control of client digital marketing activity
- Contribute to pitches and digital engagements to help win new business and ensure existing clients are having their needs met
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data for the client base
We are looking for an experienced, organised, motivated, and passionate Digital Strategy Professional. This role will suit someone who is familiair with the agency world and its demands. We are looking someone with:
- Demonstrable experience in creating and delivering successful digital marketing strategies
- Working knowledge of key digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, Social Media, and/or Display
- Track record of managing & developing client relationships
- Experience of using Project Management tools such as Asana, Teamwork, JIRA, Trello etc
For the right person, this job represents an exciting opportunity to join a successful company and be a key player in steering its future development.Competitive salary and structured career development plan
- Regular training, workshops and presentations
- Employee pension scheme
- Employee perk and benefits scheme
- Remote & Flexible working provisions
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.