Are you an experienced Digital Marketing professional who is looking for a new challenge?
Do you have strong website & social media management experience with the ability to drive brand awareness?
Would you like to work for a growing local business as they expand their operations throughout the UK & Ireland?
We have a very exciting role with a fantastic company as they look to appoint a digital marketing executive to join their business. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
You will be responsible for all aspects of marketing development within the business. You will strive to raise the profile of the company whilst focusing on building brand awareness and maintaining all marketing platforms. As brand ambassador you will ensure company values and ethos are promoted at all times.
- Create and implement innovative and efficient marketing campaigns and promotional strategies that aim to promote the business and products and grow the business across NI, UK and ROI construction and relevant markets.
- Build and endorse the brand reputation, working closely with the Business Development team to assist with new and existing clients ensuring it is set apart from its competitors.
- Develop and manage a marketing strategy (digital and print). Manage the marketing budget and activity calendar that will support delivery of the marketing strategy ensuring this is in line with business needs.
- Develop company marketing campaigns. Monitor spend against the budget, success of campaign and keep accurate records and highlighting and reporting on variances.
- Produce an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign or at junctures as determined by your Manager/ Directors.
- Identify online digital marketing trends and gaps, keeping marketing strategies up to date and in line with business needs.
- Managing the website and social media platforms. Content creation for a variety of marketing channels and platforms including: blogs and posts for social media, brochures, graphics, website, case studies, video tutorials, and mailshots to create awareness and develop the brand. Re-launch and maintenance of website, with associated SEO.
- Understanding the key products, customer profiles, unique selling points and articulating to the company audiences.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites, and proofreading for collateral for both print and digital activity.
- Prepare industry specific trade shows and exhibitions working with the Business Development and Building Survey team.
- Tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing activities and make recommendations to further develop our approach to continually improve our return on investment.
- Collation and presentation of market, product and competitor research.
- Working effectively with internal and external partners incl. coordination with third party provider services e.g. creative, digital, print, merchandising and media agencies when necessary.
- Measure performance of digital marketing projects and provide regular reporting using web analytics tools.
- Manage marketing, branding and organisation of events and any other ad hoc events as directed to do so by Management / Directors.
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing degree or related discipline, with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification work experience relating to the essential functions of the role as outlined in the overview. Alternatively if you do have a (3rd level) marketing degree or related discipline but have qualifications and experience 5 years plus, and you are fully able to demonstrate on application this may be deemed equivalent.
- Excellent IT knowledge and marketing processes in addition to the standard Microsoft Office applications is essential.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing is essential.
- Ideally knowledge of web design and html / SEO
- Experience/knowledge managing a budget
- Experience with email and social media marketing
- Practical understanding and implementation of PPC campaigns and Google Analytics reporting.
- Full proficiency in MS office and Adobe Creative suite is advantageous.
- CIM qualification would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.