Ready to join a leading team of professionals?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
The successful candidate will support the Loyalty and Retention Manager in developing and implementing the retention strategy for domestic customers. You will be the principal lead for end-to-end management of all customer communications and campaigns. The role would be perfectly suited for an experienced individual who strives for continuous improvements. They would also enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment with the capacity to manage a varied workload.
Key responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Manage end-to-end customer retention communications and campaigns, across a range of channels including email, SMS, and direct mail
- Collaborate with the Digital Team to develop and implement online activity in support of direct communications e.g. web journeys, social media, Google Ads
- Take the lead in developing communications to boost customer engagement and support the objectives of the organisation
- Provide creative and strategic input into the content and design of communications and campaigns ensuring compliance with Data Protection
- Manage and utilise customer data to deliver innovative campaigns including analysis and reporting
- Help develop and manage the customer loyalty programme including on-boarding of new offers, handling customer queries, and building third party relationships
- Offer support to the Marketing Project Co-Ordinator for the implementation of customer comms
- Work with internal teams to develop and implement campaigns, obtain feedback, and address any operational or technical requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders
Essential Criteria (Qualifications, experience, skills or knowledge you MUST SHOW YOU HAVE to be considered for the job)
- A third level qualification in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
- 3 years’ experience in developing successful direct customer communications and campaigns
- Experience in the use of design and content to drive effectiveness of comms and campaigns
- Customer centric mindset with an understanding of customer journeys and touchpoint
- Experience in processing data for sending comms and measuring and reporting on results
- Experience of working in either a retention communications role or the energy industry
- Experience of managing a customer loyalty programme
- CRM platform knowledge (Adobe Campaign experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics or similar
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.