Abacus are currently assisting the recruitment of an Account Executive, they are looking to add someone to their team of talented, dedicated, creative employees. Our client is an ever-growing organisation with a strong passion for technology.
Do you have excellent organisational skills?
Are you self-motivated?
Are you a team player?
Day to day you will:
- To act as the main point of contact for ongoing support clients.
- To manage client requests through to completion by the developer.
- To gather accurate requirements from clients and brief developers on tasks to be completed.
- To keep accurate and up-to-date logs of requests from clients and ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
- To manage relationships with clients and ensure they are kept fully informed.
- To brief and liaise with design and development teams.
- To review finished work before reporting back to the client.
- To adhere to internal accounting/reporting procedures.
- To identify opportunities for growth with existing client accounts.
- To support the Account Managers and Head of Client Delivery on projects, including collating minutes from meetings, other administrative duties and any other ad hoc requests.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Experience of developing effective working relationships internally and externally
- Excellent client facing and customer service skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results within prescribed timescales
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.