Corporate Communications Officer required for our public sector client based in Bangor in Co Down, Northern Ireland. This is 12 month maternity cover contract, starting as soon as possible.
- To lead on the day-to-day delivery of the corporate communications function against agreed corporate and service-specific plans, objectives and targets.
- To supervise and motivate the corporate communications staff.
- To contribute to the development and management of a range of communications and engagement channels including digital platforms, using the most appropriate channels (and channel mixes) to position the organisation, its services and facilities positively.
The Person - Essential Criteria:
- Third level qualification in a relevant subject area
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in:
- Managing media relations
- Managing the production of quality printed material
- Developing and managing at least one on-line platform
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Full valid driving licence and access to transport
Diamond Recruitment reserves the right to enhance desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
- Temporary contract for 12 months
- Standard hours are 36 per week; typically Monday-Friday but some weekend working is required
- Hourly rate £12.00
Contact Details & Deadline:
To be considered for the position of Corporate Communications Officer, please forward your CV to Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Claire at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 9055 8000. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this position searching for the following related terms: communications, marketing, media, PR, public sector jobs
Experience: 1-2 yrs