MCS Group is working exclusively with a leading FinTech firm on the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Executive where you have exposure to big-budget innovative campaigns across digital and social channels.
This is an opportunity to join a financial powerhouse, part of the Belfast team that support the US operations and is already seen as a key driver for innovative and creative ideas that are propelling business growth. The Belfast team has a unique culture, based in Belfast city centre you will benefit from a high level of flexibility allowing you to work from home when required. You will work in close proximity to the Digital Marketing Manager who is well placed to offer you fantastic mentorship that will help you to fast-track your digital marketing skillset.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will support the existing marketing team to increase brand awareness using both above and below tactics to drive qualified leads and sales through the web.
Working closely with the internal team and agency partner you will focus on driving referral traffic via paid and organic campaigns which include Google Adwords, YouTube, social media, e-mail, content and SEO. You will also be supporting the Direct Response campaigns which includes TV, Radio and affinity activations.
- Support the existing marketing team and agency partners to create and schedule engaging content across relevant networks
- Collaborate with the media partner to optimise PPC campaigns
- Collaborate with creative agency to create creative assets to supplement digital content and campaigns
- Create targeted, personalised and automated email marketing campaigns
- Support the wider executive team to plan outbound marketing campaigns
- Analyse the performance of campaigns using a variety of analytics and social listening tools
- Creative content writing and editing
- Support the development and implementation of the marketing strategy
The successful candidate should be degree qualified in a marketing related discipline and meet the following criteria…
- Knowledge of key digital marketing and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media, email and affiliate marketing
- Strong copywriting skills with the confidence to write and proof content for multiple customer touch points e.g. campaign landing pages, social media, blog, email and ad copy
- Experience of analysing data within Google Analytics, AdWords, email campaigns and social media to make informed decisions based on audience behaviour to increase reach, engagement and conversion
- Experience of digital technologies. You will be marketer with a strong appreciation of digital technologies and how it can transform a business, disrupt an industry and drive engagement and conversion.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with some experience in a digitally focused marketing role and an appetite to work within a talented team environment in an organisation that will push the boundaries with innovation and creativity.
As well as have the fortune of working with a fantastic mentor you will be rewarded with a generous salary package and plenty of opportunities to progress your career.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs