Marketing Executive - IT Sector required in Belfast in Co County, Northern Ireland.
As a Marketing Executive - IT Sector
Our client a software development consultancy specialising in the creation of bespoke systems.
Our client seeking an experienced, ambitious Marketing Executive to help fuel the next stage of our growth. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to work in a vibrant, fast-moving sector.
You will have responsibility for leading and growing all aspects of our marketing, including: identifying market opportunities for our services, coordinating campaigns, organising events, carrying out market research, developing customer relationships and identifying sales prospects. The position has an export focus and will involve representing the company at international events in a customer facing role. Applicants should typically hold a 3rd level qualification and have a demonstrable successful track record in marketing (both inbound and outbound) and business development.Main Duties
- Developing and successfully implementing the corporate marketing strategy and plan
- Managing all promotion and publicity including writing news releases
- Managing all digital marketing including writing copy for the website, social media and blog
- Planning and managing corporate events
- Copy writing, editing and managing the production of printed materials including brochures, leaflets, posters, banners, advertising, case studies and presentations
- Market research on market sectors and market trends
- Protecting and promoting all aspects of the company brand
- Updating and maintaining CRM system
To apply for the position of Marekting Executive in Belfast you will meet the following essential criteria:
- You will have a recognised qualification in Marketing
- You will have 3+ years’ experience in Business / Marketing
- You will have experience of writing, managing and delivering a marketing plan
- You will have experience of the marketing mix and in delivering compelling marketing campaigns
- You will have experience in digital marketing, and in particular using social media tools
- You will have the ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
- You will have excellent written, numerical, analytical and ICT Skills
Package & Perks
£20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Working hours 9.30-5.30 with flex start and future options to work from home.
Pension 8% Employer and 4% Employee
Cycle to Work Scheme
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Bonus based on individual KPI’s
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
To apply for the position of Marketing Executive, please forward your CV to Caroline Balnave at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by DEADLINE.
For further information on this opportunity please contact CONSULTANT NAME at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 90558000. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Marketing Executive, IT Marketing Executive
Experience: 1-2 yrs