Your new company
High profile public sector organisation
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting the effective delivery of information and corporate communications to all company employees. Key day to day duties will include;
- Delivering internal communications activity relating to corporate communications and employee engagement e.g. EES/Pulse survey, corporate intranet, internal communications events
- Implementing and maintaining the company noticeboard strategy to ensure consistent delivery of company information to a high standard across the Group
- Assisting with reactive enquiries from the business on internal communications matters
- Assisting with the control and organisation of internal launches and events e.g. roadshows/town-hall meetings, briefing events, engagement workshops etc
- Researching, writing and editing appropriate support material for internal staff briefing processes and update of the new intranet site, ensuring content is up-to-date, accurate and consistent
- Assisting the Business Partner with the compilation of Team Talk Core Brief
- Assisting in the update of internal communications materials e.g. intranet, company noticeboards with regards to corporate communications activities and the Branded internal communications campaign and activity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Third level qualification in a relevant subject OR alternatively be able to demonstrate at least 2 years relevant experience in a similar post
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a Communications role within a multi-disciplined organisation
- Experience of taking complex information and communicating clearly to an audience.
- Experience and knowledge of internal communications tools/processes
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Internet
What you'll get in return
- Performance related pay - Variable depending on performance, an indicator is 10%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs