MCS Group is currently working exclusively with The Progressive Building Society to recruit a Marketing Manager for their established and customer focused organisation.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will promote and protect Progressive's brand and support business growth through delivering successful marketing activities across multiple channels.
- In conjunction with the Head of Operations, design and maintain a marketing strategy that supports Progressive's business objectives;
- Create and deliver marketing plans, campaigns, and messaging initiatives to time, scope and budget;
- Responsible for the planning and control of the marketing budget as well as continuously reviewing campaign performance to ensure maximum ROI;
- Demonstrate ownership of the full campaign lifecycle and develop high-quality marketing materials to support multiple offline and online campaigns;
- Support business as usual and transformation communications activity for both internal and external audiences;
- Support key channel initiatives as well as ensuring core collateral and content are fit for purpose and audience (Society members and mortgage intermediaries);
- Responsible for Progressive's websites, updating content and overseeing agency and web development partners to ensure an excellent user experience and website performance;
- Oversee the planning and execution of SEO marketing strategies;
- Work closely with colleagues across Operations, Compliance and other business areas to design and deliver smooth customer journeys with clear objectives for customer touchpoints across all channels;
- Support the delivery of integrated digital and email marketing;
- Develop and deliver an effective social media strategy, overseeing and moderating all content across Progressive's accounts, ensuring consistent output and tone of voice;
- Gather performance data and insight to measure effectiveness of activity across all marketing channels and produce informative metrics and reports to Progressive leadership;
- Provide direction to external marketing and PR partners and maintain strong, effective working relationships.
All Job Descriptions are subject to review and amendment at any time as dictated
by Society needs.
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field or CIM qualifications
- 4+ years' marketing experience developing strategies and planning and delivering effective and engaging campaigns across various offline and online channels;
- Experience of planning, developing, implementing and reviewing a range of communications initiatives to both internal and external audiences;
- Solid knowledge of SEO, SEM and web analytics;
- Demonstrable experience of working in cross-functional teams to deliver projects focused on exceptional customer service and experience;
- Experience of directing and managing third party agencies and ensuring adherence to time, scope and budget.
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Experience of digital marketing platforms such as AdsManager, Hootsuite and/or similar marketing automation and CRM tools ;
- Knowledge/Experience of Wordpress;
- Knowledge/Experience of Google Adwords campaigns;
- Knowledge/Experience of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or Canva;
- Previous experience within the financial services sector or familiarity with the local mortgage market;
- Knowledge of digital sourcing systems and marketing digital products and services
- Possess a strategic outlook, strong stakeholder management skills and a solutions-minded approach;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong management skills, including the ability to effectively plan, monitor, influence, negotiate, supervise and delegate;
- Confident in the use of digital and online systems;
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, complimented by strong sales presentation skills;
- Highly motivated team player with a commitment to excellence.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs