MCS Group is working with a global professional services firm on the recruitment of a Directories Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a team to highlight the firms achievements to ultimately raise the company profile, and celebrate their work.
The key responsibilities will require you to…
- Work as part of the global directories team to create and develop documents highlighting work over the past 12 months
- Produce high quality, consistent submissions within a given timeframe in an efficient manner
- Work directly with partners and other colleagues to produce high quality content
- Apply best practice across all content with the view to an optimal outcome
To be considered, you'll need strong writing skills with the confidence to work throughout a range of levels within the firm. You should be…
- Highly organised with a driven work ethic and interest in marketing
- Comfortable working across varied cultures and time zones
- Excellently skilled in time management and working to deadlines
- Able to present excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Enthusiastic with a proactive attitude and great self-motivation
Joining a global company, you will be working in a firm operating with cutting edge technology that is renowned to operate as a centre of excellence. In return, you will be provided with an attractive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs