Honeycomb is assisting our client, an established and successful Technology company, with the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator to work alongside the Head of Sales and Marketing. This is a full time and permanent position.
Our client is an established and successful technology company who create learning solutions that deliver measurable results and create real value. They are based in Holywood.
The role of Sales Support Administrator will be to support the Head of Sales and Marketing. By administering the sales information systems and providing all other administration services for the Sales Circle, you will work on a range of exciting innovation, proposition development and platform launch projects in the UK and beyond. The role of Sales Administrator requires operating with a high degree of accuracy with the ability to form effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will manage your own workload and thrive within a warm team environment. Helping to Excite, Engage and Empower our Customers as they implement and embed results-driven, technology-enabled learning. This role is pivotal in ensuring that the Sales circle runs smoothly - supporting the company growth in hitting sales targets whilst improving our sales process and productivity.
- Assist the Head of Sales and Marketing with day to day activities such as lead allocation, reporting, CRM administration and sales tasks
- Monitor effectiveness of sales and marketing strategies, producing weekly and monthly meeting reports
- Provide administrative and sales support for the Business Development Managers and Account Managers, including proposals and information relating to products and services
- Keep up to date with all products and services offered
- Manage all sales documentation and resources provided to prospective/existing customers
- Oversee the tender process, ensuring deadlines and submissions are met
- Collate/curate contractual agreements in place with our customers
- Document of workflows and responsibilities to ensure best practices are followed by the team
- Communicate effectively with relevant internal and external parties with the emphasis on enhancing Customer Experience
- Administer our Salesforce CRM, ensuring all customer information is accurate, comprehensive and up to date
- Support Marketing in the organisation and preparation of marketing materials for prospective/existing customers and events
- Liaise with Finance Circle to resolve customer payment queries
- Assist with coordination of events and trade shows
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and feeding it back into the appropriate internal channels
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong team player, with a highly co-operative approach, committed to supporting the team where necessary.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential with the flexibility to deal with individuals at all levels
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Great organisational and administrative skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Quick to learn
- Experience using Salesforce
- Knowledge of eLearning or learning technologies
- Salary for this role is £20-£25K depending on skills an experience + bonus
For further information contact Louise Quinn on 0286 207050 or apply via the attached link.
Honeycomb supporting excellence
Experience: 0 yrs