European Marketing Manager
VANRATH are exclusively recruiting for a European Marketing Manager on behalf of our client a local SME with the international customer base.
This role will suit someone who has been working within a hands-on Marketing Management role, wanting to take the next step into International Marketing.
This post will function to conduct effective planning and implementation of a marketing strategy with increased European research activities, resulting in the generation of new customers. A large part of this role will additionally manage in-house literature design and literature communication across the group.
- Manage and contribute to the on-going planning, development and execution of the company's marketing strategies.
- Design advertising and promotional materials and all product literature for all revenue activities through European territory and at Group level.
- Develop and build brand awareness and unique selling points.
- Maintain online marketing and develop new digital marketing strategies for Group.
- Take ownership of all PR, with ability to writing articles regarding the company and its product range for newspapers, magazines and own website.
- Manage and advise on all media activity such as radio or television advertising and interviews.
- Contribute to product and service development marketing activities such as mail campaigns, SEO's, sales support literature and promotion.
- Successfully manage the marketing budget.
- Good level of secondary education demonstrating high degrees of numeracy and literacy.
- A degree or diploma in a business related discipline with marketing as a major component
Relevant Knowledge & Experience
- Marketing management experience.
- Previous experience in creating and managing research databases
- Previous experience in advising sales teams of new target markets and relevant contacts
- Proven track record in independently identifying new customer leads
- SEO knowledge and website / content management.
- Comprehensive understanding of site analytics.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including highly developed negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Business awareness/commercial acumen
- Proven effective time manager
- Proven strategic and innovative thinker
- Computer literate
- Results focused with ability to work on own initiative
- Current expertise and experience using Photoshop, Illustrator and or Indesign.
- Copy-writing skills.
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing roles please contact Sarah Stewart at VANRATH on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890 330250.
Experience: 0 yrs