MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading and multi award-winning PR & Communications Agency to recruit a driven, ambitious, and experienced Senior Communications Consultant to join a team currently working alongside some of the world's leading brands.
As a Senior Communications Consultant you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the work for major clients including - media relations, social, digital, influencers and events activity. You will have the ability to respond to client briefs, including writing presentations and proposals, as well as effectively leading a team, delegating tasks, and overseeing overall standard of work.
You will act as the main point of contact on client accounts, develop and manage their budget, and ultimately provide an outstanding level of services.
- Previous experience in an agency or inhouse role
- Excellent presentation and client skills
- Able to bring an integrated approach to client
- Super project management skills with strong organisational and planning skills
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Good negotiation and delegation skill
- Experienced media handler with relevant contacts
- Experience of working with influencers/partners - good contacts and ability to negotiate and manage
- Use own initiative and good problem solving skills
- An enviable track record of developing and running successful PR campaigns for a broad range of clients
- Strong consumer PR experience
- Team management and goal setting experience
- Driven, ambitious and capable of pitching for new business
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs