MCS Group are currently recruiting an Account Manager on behalf of a leading, fully integrated Agency, providing strategy, advertising, design, digital, videography, branding, and PR.
As a trusted strategic partner to their clients, the business, through their creative and innovative nature continue to exceed client expectations, which as a result has enabled them to continue their successful growth strategy and expand their team of experts.
Joining a collaborative group of industry professionals, the Account Manager will work closely within a dynamic team and deliver successful campaigns for both new and existing customers.
- Providing expertise, guidance, and insight across all client accounts, both in a support capacity to the Account Directors and wider Agency team
- Formulating and developing briefs for clients and new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with both new and existing clients, delivering on budget, on strategy, on time
- Researching, collating, and interpreting relevant intelligence and statistical data, and applying it to inform strategic solutions
- Produce relevant presentations for clients, new business opportunities, and internal purposes, with accompanying documentation at all levels
- Ensuring accuracy and precision in all work at every stage; developing and working to strict schedules
- Degree qualified in Marketing or a related discipline
- Proven experience as an Account Manager (preferably within an Agency)
- Evidence of profitable and effective management of multiple communication projects
- Clear understanding of what makes great adverting
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence with access to a vehicle
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs