MCS Group is working with a solid, well-established specialist Digital agency on the recruitment of a Digital Account Executive where you will be part of a thriving team environment, supporting clients with attentive service, digital marketing expertise and technical know-how.
You will be part of a highly successful agency where a modest profile disguises a prestigious client list with a mix across private, public and voluntary sectors. It's the team culture that you will really love. Everyone here pulls together and supports each other. While agency pace can be fast at times, the team will always make time to break out throughout the day, reboot with a coffee and a chat on the couches before getting back to it.
As Digital Account Executive you will have a varied role with a mix of responsibilities including…
- Supporting the Client Services Team with delivery of email campaigns, website maintenance and other digital projects.
- Liaising with studio team designers and programmers ensuring accurate delivery of digital projects within set timeframes.
- Receiving and responding to client emails in timely, accurate fashion.
- Contributing to the Client Services team outstanding levels of service to ensure client satisfaction at all times.
- Staying abreast of current digital marketing best practice.
- Updating and generating client weekly and monthly budget reports.
- Producing studio time reports and ensuring studio staff have accurate time records of activity.
- Drafting quotes and producing accurate invoicing of projects
As part of a close-knit team where there are no 'airs and graces' you will muck in with everyone else with general administration, answering the phone and professionally dealing with visitors.
We are looking for an individual who has worked in an agency environment, degree educated with some experience in digital marketing.
You can expect to be rewarded with a generous salary and regular reviews with opportunities to develop and progress your career.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs