MCS Group is working exclusively with NI Chamber of Commerce & Industry on the recruitment on a Marketing Communications Manager to play a key role with one of NI's most respected and influential business organisations.
The role of the Marketing Communications Manager is to add value to the business by providing a comprehensive and cost-effective marketing communications service; increasing awareness of all NI Chamber priorities, services and events to key stakeholders including members, media and government.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing communications strategy for 2019-2022; increasing awareness of all NI Chamber priorities, services and events to key stakeholders including members, media and government.
- Provide engaging and informative copy across core business areas including events, programmes and membership, identifying benefits to the intended audience.
- Support the operation of an effective press and PR office to respond to the needs of the business on a 365 basis. This will include managing press releases and photography on a regular basis.
- Form part of a team distributing the copy via a number of methods including marketing collateral, press releases, email marketing and social media.
- Liaise with Campaigns, events and Business Development teams for effective targeting of marketing campaigns with responsibility for generating new membership leads.
- Manage the company's social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Support the realisation of NI Chamber's sponsor agreements by facilitating contractual communications elements in a timely and effective manner.
- Contribute to the development and management of the NI Chamber website.
- Prepare effective presentations team wide.
- Prepare speaking notes for Chief Executive and Board when required.
- Assist in the delivery of the overall NI Chamber strategy.
- Hold a relevant degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field or demonstrate at least three years relevant experience
- 2+ years' experience of working in a similar role focused on business Marketing/PR
- Evidence of appropriate and engaging business writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Experience of working with a range of audiences/stakeholders
- Evidence of creative thinking and an innovative approach to meeting marketing communications related challenges
- Clear and accurate written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work functionally across communications, marketing and PR and the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Proactive project management and planning skills, with excellent attention to detail and high standards
- Expertise in developing and implementing social and digital communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to forge strong relationships and operate as a team player
- Evident commercial understanding
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office or equivalent packages
You will be operating in a highly visible and influential organisation and will have the opportunity to engage with a breadth of local business and key industry stakeholders. Based in central Belfast you will be part of close-knit team where there is a positive work culture and a focus on skills development and career advancement.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV and a covering letter (max 500 words) demonstrating your suitability and interest before 12pm on Monday 11th March 2019. Please request a full job description from MCS directly if this is not received within 48 hours.
If you require further information on the position or would like to discuss in confidence, please contact Karl Webb directly on 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs