Are you an experienced marketing professional with 4+ years in a generalist role?
Would you like to work for a leading Top 100 company with excellent career opportunities?
Do you have strong experience in devising and implementing successful campaigns?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a leading local company which will offer a competitive remuneration package and travel to the UK. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an excellent opportunity to join the marketing team in one of Northern Ireland's leading companies, supporting its activities throughout the world across a broad range of markets. It is an ideal position for a talented marketing professional with proven marketing experience who is ready to take on more responsibility. The successful candidate will report to the Group Marketing Manager and will be pivotal in driving and implementing the brand plan for the company.
A Marketing / Business graduate or a graduate with a post-graduate marketing qualification, you will have extensive experience (preferably 4 years') post-qualification experience in a marketing role, 2 years of which include responsibility at Marketing Executive level. You will be the type of person who thrives on the planning, development and delivery of fully integrated results driven marketing campaigns and possess extensive experience in devising campaigns involving:
- Video Production - agreeing brief, developing storyboard and script, overseeing production and editing.
- Technical Literature production - agreeing brief, copy writing, organising photography, overseeing design, production and distribution;
- Advertising campaigns - agreeing message, organising and approving design, agreeing media schedule;
- Direct Mail - database management, production of mailing materials, organising fulfilment;
- PR - agreeing campaigns, organising copy, liaising with PR consultant;
- Events and Exhibitions - organising exhibition attendance and exhibition displays;
- Social Media - setting up appropriate social channels, agreeing and organising messaging/content (Linked-in, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest/Instagram)
- PPC Campaigns - planning and implementing PPC campaigns through the Google network (Google Adwords, Google Display and Remarketing)
- Website - planning and implementing ongoing web content development through a content management solution.
- Email marketing - planning and implementing targeted e-alerts using email marketing software.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate creative flair, good organisational skills including project and time management. Outstanding attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative is essential. Applicants will also be used to briefing and managing external agencies. A willingness to travel is necessary as the role requires at least 1 week per month to be spent in the UK.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs