Location: Newry BT34 2QU
Hours of work: Full Time Mon to Fri 7-9am to 5-6pm, or you can work part time as long as you do full days work
Paid: £8.91 at first (unless you have food hygiene cert)
it goes up to £10.25 fter full training and once you get your Certs
Can I be made permanent? Yes, if you do a great job then it is likely to become permanent staff member after 13 weeks
1. Always maintain acceptable personal hygiene, following all company procedures
2. Comply with all food hygiene requirements and company procedures.
3. Ensure all production equipment and utensils are thoroughly cleaned in compliance with company policy.
4. Ensure workstation is clean and sanitised.
Health and Safety
1. Comply with all health and safety requirements, following company policies and procedures.
2. Wear all required protective clothing, such as overalls, gloves, shoe covers, headgear, etc., in designated
3. Be constantly aware of any possible hazards and report these to your supervisor immediately.
4. When using machinery, follow all safety rules and company policies and procedures regarding machine
usage. Never compromise the safe usage of the machinery by removing safety guards etc., from the
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs