MCS Group is proud to be exclusively working with our client who are an amazing commercial brand in their quest to recruit a talented planning analyst.
This role will be working within a fast-paced environment in the company planning office where you will be involved in a wide range of planning duties.
Your core tasks will revolve around forecasting and analysing trends to maximise sales and improve order efficiencies and lead times.
As the Planning Analyst you will be numerate and analytical and hold primary responsibility for producing the Planning Schedule. You will prepare, develop and coordinate the planning schedule to meet all planning objectives. You will also ensure major projects, programme plans, and schedules are integrated across the business. In addition, you will perform risk analysis and identify and resolve critical path conflicts.
To be successful you will have:-
- Strong Analytical and Numerate skills
- Demonstrable planning experience within an MRP environment, with a strong commercial understanding
- Experience of managing programmes and ability to use programme management tools.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel - must be able to use formulae, Access, Outlook). Experience of Navision would be desirable.
- Critical path scheduling methodologies.
- Proactive approach to problem resolution.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills.
- A high degree of flexibility in a continuously changing environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Kirsty Dillon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selec
Experience: 0 yrs