MCS is proud to be working with one of NI's leading Manufacturing companies to recruit for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team.
Want to join a growing company with opportunities to progress into management roles?
Degree educated with at least 1 years experience in Manufacturing?
Want to finish half day Fridays?
- Lead new programs / products through the Engineering Gate Processes to ensure on cost, on time & to specification. This includes Design Reviews, Drawing Reviews, BOM verification and Risk and Mitigation management.
- Work with operations team to drive efficiency advances by innovating our assembly & manufacturing processes.
- Challenge both manufacturing and business processes
- Identify, assess feasibility and manage change for both continuous improvements and mandatory requirements.
- Relevant experience in implementing the principles of Lean Manufacturing
- Working knowledge in an assembly environment
- Experience of new product introduction processes
Leading salary, package EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS and career progression opportunities available for the successful candidate.
Full details will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs