A. ROLE PURPOSE
Carry out operational duties in the Pressroom in line with this role profile and as outlined by Press Section Head and Production Management. This role will require flexibility and working both a Day and Night shift as part of a roster.
B. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (Overview)
- Work on all aspects of the printing of our newspapers including working in both the Plate Room and Press.
- Run the press whilst controlling Ink Density, Register Control and Web Alignment.
- Work in the Reel Stands and understand the Aurosys system.
- Carry out all Printer Maintenance tasks.
- All duties to be carried out in a safe manner and in line with Company Health & Safety Policies.
- Any other duties as outlined by Management.
C. EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge)
- Previous print production experience will be an advantage.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Work efficiently in a busy environment
- Be time focused to meet tight production deadlines