Together with our well established Client in Downpatrick Grafton Lisburn are recruiting for Dispatch Manager.
This is an exiting opportunity for Dispatch Manager with experience in Food Industry.
The Candidate must be flexible with the working hours. The work may involve working weekends.
Salary: The company is offering flexible salary depending on experience.
- Control of all aspects of H&S, stock control, transport and customer service for the Dispatch department.
- Ensure all Dispatch team members and any staff who enter Dispatch adhere to the H&S guide lines of the department - reporting any concerns or incidents to the H&S manager whilst taking immediate action to secure the area or process until a safe solution is found.
- Planning logistics to achieve agreed service level targets for all customers
- Ordering and call off of pallets, trays & dollies to service production
- Undertake other projects as required, including systems development.
- Provide accurate Dispatch costs on manpower and logistics for management costing as required
- Writing and reviewing operating procedures targeting best in class process
- Complete and review teams KPI's, holding the Supervisors responsible for set targets.
- Liaise with the customer logistic networks to challenge shortages
- Update the senior team each day as to expected and unexpected shortages - giving feedback on why they occurred
- Drive an agenda of improvement and cost saving through our logistical operation
- Ensure factory is supported at all times by the Dispatch department - reviewing manpower and logistics on a daily basis to confirm they are fit for purpose
- Experience of dispatching products to major retail multiples, understanding both service level agreements and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of implementing efficiency improvements - ability to take the team forward.
- Understanding and experience of logistics, in a FMCG environment.
- People Management skills.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the technical requirements of a food manufacturing site.
- Demonstrate good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Can do attitude.
Do you have what it takes to join the successful team where you will have future opportunities to progress your career?
Please email your CV by clicking on apply button or phone Gregory on 028 92667585.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs