Position: Regional Sales Manager, Ireland
The Company: A global company that employs 750 people in 24 countries and is a leading manufacturer in their sector
Role overview: This is a full time sales growth role to promote the company’s products and grow turnover via proactive field sales activities.
The role's primary purpose is to manage and grow Ireland's distribution network, both by strong active account management with existing distributor accounts and by strategically adding new distributors. It is important and often necessary to convince and energise distributors’ key decision makers and gain their agreement to motivate and train their sales forces to actively sell and/or switch to the company’s products and grow.
Other primary activities for this role are to seek out and proactively work with and convert large end-users to their products and ultimately back sell through the distribution network.
This role is also responsible for all the region's commercial activities and therefore, thorough active planning and time management are essential to ensure that optimum results are achieved.
Report to: The Managing Director UK & Ireland on an ad-hoc and day to day basis. Also in conjunction with the Managing Director UK & Ireland, develop and implement regional business strategies and individual account strategies.
In this remote role it is vital that this individual is a strong team player and has a very open communication style.
The RSM is also responsible for regularly keeping in touch with the rest of the UK Team and proactively informing others within the company on all matters of mutual interest and commercial significance as well as responding timely to specific activity/information requests and all telephone calls.
- A very persuasive bold sales person who has excellent people skills and possesses the ability to motivate and manage others.
- The individual should be able to demonstrate a stable career that is still on an upward trajectory and have a number of years’ external sales experience.
- This person will have received some formal sales training during their career and should have experience of selling consumable products via a distribution network into a business to business environment.
- Both strong account and territory management skills are essential to optimise results.
- In addition this person will need strong commercial acumen enabling them to analyse, stay on track and achieve set and agreed business goals with our distribution partners.
- This remote role also requires a motivated and structured individual who can mostly work off their own initiative and commercially prioritise.
- Other personal attributes essential for this position/person are; team player, hard-working, results orientated, dedicated and thorough.
For more information please call Andrea on: 02890725631 or click on apply to be considered for this role
Experience: 3-4 yrs