Our client is a highly successful company with dual site manufacturing in the UK and Ireland. They are at the leading edge of delivering innovation and product solutions to the Retail and Food Service markets and due to continued expansion are currently looking to recruit two Technical Account Managers, for Retail and Food Service.
Role Summary (a comprehensive description is available on request):
- Reporting to the Assistant Technical Manager the main purpose of this role is writing, processing and approving product and raw material specifications. It will also involve frequent interaction with customers and suppliers on technical issues.
Responsibilities will include:
- To co-coordinate all information for new product specifications and transferring data into specific customer formats.
- To be responsible for the completion of customer information for all new products
- To be responsible for Technical sign off for packaging, involving checking artwork against specification through several stages.
- To produce and amend internal factory specifications for each new product or update changes to existing product specifications.
- To manage Customer specification web systems, including sensory assessments for new products, preparation of attribute sheets and organisation of photography of visual standards.
- To check new product shelf lives from the Laboratory and new suppliers and convert them to product specifications.
- To collate information for factory trials.
- Any other duties as required by management.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role working successfully with other departments
- Experience with Technical Systems and Standards and Management within Food Manufacturing.
- Third level qualification in a related discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with people (internal and external) across all levels
- High level of computer literacy to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Internet
- Methodical approach, be highly organized with good prioritization skills, the ability to work to short deadlines and attention to detail.
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call 028 3025 2407 or Greg Quinn on 07900 361608 in the strictest confidence. We are an agency acting on behalf of the company.