Mechanical Process engineer with CAD/solidworks experience
Required for Belfast based consultancy
Must have chemical or mechanical engineering degree and at least 3 years experience in Manufacturing, preferably Dairy processing.
Salary Range £30-40K
Our client is a leading global process engineering and project management consultancy, specialising in the Food and Dairy Industry. Due to expansion in the business, an opportunity has arisen for a process/project engineer to work on a number of food, dairy and pharmaceutical contracts throughout the UK and Ireland.
The location of the projects works will be varied and it is expected that the engineer will be required to travel for several weeks at a time to support global projects, potentially outside the UK and Ireland
- Design Works - Including but not limited to thermal, chemical, hydraulic, mechanical designs associated with various unit operations involved with dairy and food processing
- Site supervision of contractors
- Layouts Design Required for:
- Plant and equipment development.
- Modification of Evaporating and drying systems
- Preparation of isometric drawings for various food unit operations
- Cost Estimation and Control
- Prepare, administer and control budgets
- Health & Safety
- Plant commissioning;
- Training client operations staff project documentation and handover
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or Process engineering with at least 3 years process engineering experience within the Dairy Industry
- Experience in CAD and Solidworks
- Must be a British Citizen
- Ability to travel to project sites within the UK at short notice