About the job
Position: QSHE Manager
Cherry Pipes are specialists in the manufacture and distribution of plastic drainage systems to the Agricultural, Civil and Construction Industries throughout the UK and Ireland.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, an experienced QSHE Manager is now required to manage and provide guidance on all matters relating to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management within the business.
This is a rare opportunity to build significant career progression in a thriving and expanding business
The QSHE Manager role will include the following main responsibilities:
- Strong application of ISO 14001 & ISO 9001.
- Providing guidance on the effective implementation of safe working systems and codes of practice.
- Carrying out various monitoring associated with the QHSE function, (including risk assessments and method statements).
- Conducting audits of the Company's quality procedures.
- Carrying out detailed independent inspections.
- Providing instruction and training in correspondence with business need.
- Investigating all site incidents and accidents and accurately following protocols.
- Analysing incidents, hazard observations, inspection and audit data to determine trends and opportunities for improvement and future prevention.
- Liaising with enforcing authorities and regulatory bodies.
Applicants interested in this role should ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Environmental IOSH Certificate
- NEBOSH Certificate
- HND or Degree Educated in a relevant discipline
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast moving environment
- Be a team player
- A full valid UK Driver Licence
Please submit CV + Cover letter via the below link