Business Analyst (Product Owner-New opening (Co. Tyrone)
Our innovative customer have an exciting opportunity for Product Owner. They are one on NI’s leading companies and this is a key role enabling further growth and competitive advantage.
This is an exciting new position suited to a Business/Systems Analyst who will take end to end ownership of a major application. Working with the IT Director you will also be a key point of contact with internal stakeholders, an external supplier and the customer base.
- Functionality around the application
- Point of contact between external development company and customer
- Roadmap planning
- Documenting requirements and getting it to the 3rd party
- Planning the transition of other customers from old platform to new portal
Does this sound like you?:
· Product Support/Implementation background
· Business Analysis
· An ERP or Business Systems background would be advantageous
The position would be ideally suited to someone with strong analytical skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for process improvement.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Business Analysis Liaison Communicaton and documentation ERP/Business Systems/Web background
Communicaton and documentation
ERP/Business Systems/Web background