Project Manager – Compliance – CONTRACT
We are currently recruiting a Programme Manager for our high profile Belfast based customer.
We are looking for an experienced Project / Programme Manager to manage the organisation’s general data protection regulation (GDPR) compliance programme.
- Lead the efficient management of the Programme across a number of departments and offices globally
- Dealing on a one-to-one and group level with senior management, directors, and across all levels of the firm.
- Manage project scope and delivery, project budget and drive overall programme efficiency
- Drive positive stakeholder engagement in the Programme.
- Assist in the development and delivery of communications and training plans.
- Work generally with the GDPR working group on handling all aspects of the internal administration and management of the Programme.
- Experience as a project manager, preferably in a consulting or professional services firm
- Degree level qualification; desirable to have project management certification (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing (to time and budget) complex projects that are strategic and large in scope
- Advanced organisational and influencing skills, flexibility of style, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Possess a high degree of initiative and independent judgment with excellent troubleshooting, decision-making, and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- High-level interpersonal skills to facilitate communication in person, by email, and telephone with professionalism and diplomacy. Very strong facilitation and presentation skills
The successful candidate will be hard working, enthusiastic, a team player, have a high level of initiative and a willingness to learn. Advanced organisational skills, attention to detail and exemplary writing skills are key. Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills are essential.