Business Transformation Manager - Belfast
Abacus are been retained by one of the world's most recognisable legal brands to recruit an experienced Business Transformation Manager for their thriving Belfast office. Our client is recognised as one of NI's leading employers and has the awards/accolades to prove it. They are focused on diversity, innovation, global impact, equality and inclusion for all their staff.
The Business Transformation Manager for Change Management and Communication will launch best practices and develop methodologies, thought-partner with the firm's senior leaders to unlock the program's value and improve overall project delivery in terms of timelines, quality, and stakeholder satisfaction. They will:
- In partnership and consultation with key stakeholders, define the strategic change and communication approach needed
- Identify and document the organizational impacts of change initiatives and plan strategies that manage resistance and lead to successful adoption
- Assess organizational cultures, capabilities, and alignment to effectively tailor change management and communication approaches
- Effectively engage senior leaders as sponsors and participants in change and communications
- Identify change and communication related risks and develop suitable mitigation strategies
- Analyse the training, communications and performance management needs and develop and deliver appropriate solutions
- Bachelor's degree related to business and/or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Significant experience providing change management and communication solutions in support of large-scale business or technology change projects
- Strong experience in change and communications management and demonstrated ability across all competency areas
- Demonstrated success in the areas of internal communications, with ability to plan and execute across the communications lifecycle
- Ability to partner with leaders, peers and teams to gather information and support needed for change and communications execution
Salary & Benefits:
- You will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary that includes a great benefits package. Most importantly you will be working in an exciting firm with a great culture that develops all staff and promotes from within.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs