Junior/Intermediate Software Developers- (Lisburn, Co. Antrim)
Our client are working in a rapidly growing technical space. They have exciting growth plans and this opportunity is key to help them achieve this.
You will be fully proficient in providing solutions utilising Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 and above as well as MS SQL Server. You will have a minimum 1+ years’ in an object orientated programming environment ideally working with ASP.Net and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Working within the software development team in an agile environment.
• Delivery of automated software solutions.
• Delivery of bespoke software development products.
• Deliver software to the highest possible standards in a timely manner.
• Engage proactively with both technical and business user customers.
• Learn and understand customer requirements/problems.
• Collaborate with peers in development team to design solutions and diagnose problems.
Does this sound like you?
Key skills and experience:
• Minimum 1 years software development experience.
• Clear understanding and ability to apply principles that ensure software is written securely.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
• Experience with C#, Web API – both development and consuming.
• Experience of designing, developing, deploying and supporting web-sites, web-applications and middleware components/services using a range of technologies.
• experience of developing web-services using either REST or SOAP.
• Experience in using version control systems.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: C# ASP.Net HTML