CSR are currently recruiting for a Construction Administrator on behalf of one of Northern Ireland’s leading Civil Engineering contractors.
Our client is based in South Derry and the role on offer is a permanent, full-time position.
The successful candidate will be working on a variety of Civil Engineering projects throughout Northern Ireland.
- Support the Tenders Team
- Monitor PQQ’s and Tender notices
- Co-ordinate and communicate info regarding PQQ and Tender documentation to the Tenders Team
- Prepare, review and manage formal PQQ and Tender submission documents
- Liaison with clients, consultants, designers, suppliers and subcontractors for PQQ / Tender submissions
- Managing transfer of Tender documentation to construction teams
- Update and maintain library of company PQQ & Tender documentation
- Promotion of company through presentations, social media etc.
- Good time management and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office & Excel
- Valid driving license
- Confident communicator
- Competitive salary
- 29 days annual leave
- Attractive benefits and bonuses
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michael Farren at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.