Applications Architect-(.Net, Azure)
We have a key requirement for an Applications Architect.
You will be be responsible for providing expertise in the definition, design, implementation, adoption and adherence to enterprise architecture strategies, processes and standards.
This specific role is focused on expertise in Microsoft Azure development technologies. You will ideally come from a recent software development background with a current focus on the design and architecture of technical solutions.
Key activities will include:
- Leading the application roadmap, architecture planning and change projects for major Customers services and technology solutions
- Building strong formal and informal relationships with major Customers
- Analysis and low level technical design-expertise on application architecture, design and development across a range of integrated technologies and software
- Direct experience of a range services from the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform including Infrastructure and Security related services such as Azure AD, IaaS, Containers, Storage, Networking and Azure Security.
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud architecture development including excellent documentation skills.
- Consultative background including presales, design and implementation
- Customer stakeholder management
- Team leadership
- Can demonstrate thought leadership for application solutions in particular roadmaps for clients
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions and Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
This is an exciting role offering challenge and career development opportunities. You will be a key decision maker on referenceable projects and programmes.
The role commands a generous salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Applications Architecture Solutions Architect SAAS Software .Net Azure Microservices