Our client, a leading global Law firm are seeking to recruit a Document Checker within their Belfast Team. The department is responsible for producing high quality documents for a number of service areas.
To provide a timely and high quality document checking, copy editing and proofreading service in accordance with the needs of the department's clients.
- Legal, financial or similar professional proofreading services experience preferred
- Experience/understanding of the principles of effective workflow management
- Experience working on complex technical documents in client and deadline driven environment
- Eye for detail and computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent client service skills
- Good organising skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Committed to personal development
- A good team player
A competitive salary with an additional unsocial hours wage.
Please note, hours of work are Wed/Sat/Tues/Fri 10:30pm – 9am Nightshift Rotational. Permanent, Full Time.
If you would like to be considered for this role please contact us at the earliest or send through your CV.