Regulatory Affairs Manager (Food Manufacture)
- The post holder will work as an integral member of the senior technical team with accountability for providing legal and technical guidance across the european Division of our client, a large Food Manufacturer.
- You will ensure the technical team has an appropriate understanding of all existing, relevant legislation and new relevant legislation.
- The person will develop strong relationships with all relevant legal authorities, trade bodies and have contact with food and scientific bodies which will be of assistance to the business. The post holder will work with the team to achieve the highest standards of product safety, Agricultural standards and technical integrity and customer satisfaction and help deliver the overall business objectives.
· Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Robust understanding of quality systems such as HACCP
· Detailed understanding of all legal matters pertaining to meat production
· Recognised credibility with peer managers. Strong all-round communication skills and confidence in dealing with customers / legal bodies
· Able to handle and resolve difficult issues
· Identifies required actions and allocates necessary resources
· Familiarisation and understanding of factories