MCS Group have been appointed by a law firm based in a town in County Down to help them recruit a Conveyancing Solicitor. The firm is a leading and long-established legal practice in Northern Ireland with a client base across Ireland.
So, are you?
- A Qualified Solicitor with minimum 1 years PQE
- A Qualified Solicitor with experience in Residential Conveyancing
- A Qualified Solicitor with the ability to work your own case load
And, have you?
- Experience in Property work
- Experience in other areas of law (Desirable)
- Experience in Probate and Wills (Desirable)
Do you want?
- A Market Competitive Salary
- A Car Parking Space
- To avoid the Belfast Commute
- To work within an established firm with experienced solicitors
If you are saying yes to all this then you are the perfect candidate for the role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCallum, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
MCS Group - Proud Sponsor of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs