Honeycomb is assisting our client, a mid-tier law firm in Belfast city centre, with the recruitment of a Legal Secretary (General Practice). This opportunity attracts a sociable workplace environment, competitive salary and flexible work hours.
The client is a mid-tier Law firm based in Belfast city centre. The client has been recognised as a leading firm in the Legal 500. The firm occupies a modern office and boasts a collaborative workplace environment.
As an experienced Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for providing secretarial support to a multiple Fee Earners across a range of specialisms. Main duties include:
- Audio typing
- Opening files
- Sending terms of engagement
- Preparing documents to lodge to court
- Prepare bundles for Court
- Liaise with third parties
- A minimum of 2 year's experience as a Legal Secretary
- Experience working within a general practice Law firm
- The ability to audiotype
- Experience using a digitalised case management system
- Ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Additionally, a competitive salary and benefits package based on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs