Employment Solicitor -Snr. Associate
A great chance to join one of NI’s premier legal brands. Working as part of a UK-wide team, with a very well respected employment offering, you will have immediate access to a high quality range of mixed (contentious / non-cont) work, providing advice to a number of blue-chip clients.
In addition to this, your potential new employer is keen to elevate their position within the NI market and expand the Employment team within the Belfast office. With this in mind, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious and career driven Solicitor to make their mark.
About the Role.
Although you will be joining an existing team, you will have a keen desire to help the firm grow – his may be through proactive business development or via your strong contact circle. Either way, you will be supported by the firm and the executive/leadership team.
The experience you will offer is expected to include:
- Significant level of qualification and experience of working within a busy Employment department within a large firm or niche/boutique employment practice.
- Experience of handling NI (and ideally E&W) based work (other jurisdictions considered)
- Experience in dealing with contentious and non-contentious matters on behalf of large commercial clients.
- Experience of representing clients at tribunal
- Ability to instigate and foster excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to include company directors, head of departments and external counsel.
- An ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
- An interest and experience in partaking in marketing and networking activities.
This employer offers an excellent salary and benefits package. They are also very ‘people-focused’ when it comes to supporting their workforce. To discuss this or other similar level legal jobs in Belfast, contact Stuart John in confidence on +44 7803146424 or +44 28 95 380606 (direct dial)
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.